• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading [Buying] DLC/Birthday/Snow/MORE [Selling] Nothing atm

Quick question, the 7-11 set usually goes for tons of bells right? So offering 1 mill would probably be an insult..
Also I have some tricky pitfall seeds in my police station if you are still looking :)

I understand, it's probably in the 10 mill category I'm guessing :p

No interest in the pitfall seeds? I have no need for them so you can have them for free if you'd like

Umm I can't for the life of me remember why I wanted them. If that offer is still available later I'd take them off your hands, I am however a little busy at the moment! Thanks lol.

when you say Armored Samurai do you mean this? Or is there something else I don't know about O_O ?? (if that is what you mean I have one in my house, but I'm actually kind of hoping there's another samurai item)

also, the blow streamer is just a tweeter, not anything new. happy to trade you one if you actually don't have one though.

Oh. I was thinking that about the Tweeter but I was not sure so I just left it alone.

That item is indeed the samurai I am seeking!

Playing right now, I can go grab it if you want it -- just have to get back to my house from HHA plaza.

Back