Buy my capture card

David

Bells
I'm not here for long, don't like this place. I just know it's filled with young children who may enjoy recording Wii games to their PC or something, and one of them may be interested in buying my Dazzle. Haven't used it more than two or three times, it's like new, I ship to the U.S. and it comes with all cords necessary for recording. If you want I'll even colour you a little instruction manual with pop-up pictures.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B001BFOC3E/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Just sorting out some banking info so I can receive your parents hard earned money, but you will be able to purchase it very soon.

Here's some pics, sorry about the quality, my cameras busted and I need to buy a new one, so I just used my cell camera.

Splitters:
p_00019-1.jpg

A/V Cable:
p_00020.jpg

Dazzle/installation disc:
p_00021.jpg

Note* The Dazzle was 80 bucks alone, so I think the 55 bucks I have it and all the audio/video cables listed at is a great price.

Animefan said:
Ah crap you only ship to us?
I want to get a capture card to record my first time playin black ops...
I'll ship to U.S. and Canada.... where do you live?

Animefan said:
David said:
Animefan said:
Engeland
I dunno how this works but all it asked me was if i was willing to ship to the U.S. as well as Canada, I'd gladly ship it to you in England if you bought it though..

David said:
Animefan said:
David said:
Animefan said:
Engeland
I dunno how this works but all it asked me was if i was willing to ship to the U.S. as well as Canada, I'd gladly ship it to you in England if you bought it though..
Ok then

Animefan said:
David said:
Animefan said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Engeland
Ok then
I'll let you know when you can buy it, I've just gotta set up some bank stuff so I can receive the money.

Ok, so basically the bank is closed, and i'll need to call tomorrow instead to get some info about my account I apparently do not have. :S I'll try to get this resolved asap so I can sell.

David said:
Ok, so basically the bank is closed, and i'll need to call tomorrow instead to get some info about my account I apparently do not have. :S I'll try to get this resolved asap so I can sell.
Alright then

Hey Animefan, instead of going through Amazon would you be willing to send the money to my paypal? Then PM me your shipping address so that I can ship all the stuff? It'll be 60 bucks CDN (to cover the shipping) My mom doesn't want me to be handing out my banking info to all these sites like amazon, and ebay, so i just said id make a paypal that i can use for almost everything. (except amazon) >_>

Back