Selling Sheep Plush, Balloons, & Sakura

I’m willing to try and track down date trades later for more options, so I’ll take you up on this offer. Let me know if there’s any specific time you’d like me to buy the Sweet Bunny and if you’d like a message on it. :)

No message needed. I’ll send it your way in a sec. Good luck on the date trade!
you can buy it now! no message is fine :) i will send the yellow bunny over

thank you!!

Hey holla! I can trade u my orange bunny dated 3/15 @ 9:32AM for your purple plzzzzz
Post automatically merged:

lol oops too late!

Here is another offer, LOL, as mine hasn’t turned yet, but if my mystery balloon turns, red or green, I can trade it for your purple!

Hey holla! I can trade u my orange bunny dated 3/15 @ 9:32AM for your purple plzzzzz

lol oops too late!

Here is another offer, LOL, as mine hasn’t turned yet, but if my mystery balloon turns, red or green, I can trade it for your purple!

Sounds like plan, keep me posted! I’m sure most of the dates I’m looking for will either be from the upcoming reveal or any others after so I don’t mind waiting to see. Have a great day in the meantime! 😊

Thx hun but u know I’m praying to RNGsus for that pink bunnnnnyyyyy. I NEED it!!!!
IMG_0793.jpeg
GOALS???

Thx!!! Dang it, I was really hoping that if I didn’t get a pink one. I at least get one I could trade with you ha ha ha!

Back