• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Bummed

Shyone2313!

Bells
I feel like I’ll never get all the fish I miss how you could help out other peoples islands in the old games . I answer questions I only have 4-6 fish 🥺

I feel like I’ll never get all the fish I miss how you could help out other peoples islands in the old games . I answer questions I only have 4-6 fish 🥺
Just to clarify, are you having a problem with adding new fish to your Critterpedia? And do you want to do multiplayer with other people?

I’m so bummed I need help with Fish in NH
Well, here's a comprehensive list of all the fish available in New Horizons that I look at often. The months and hours they are available are shown here, so you can take note of them while looking for fish. You may get repeats of the same 4-6 fish, though, and while it's irritating that is normal. Just keep on fishing...
I hope this helps.

You Can???

Hang on, Im quite sure that its only your neighbors who can donate to the museum and online people cannot donate
I can’t remember it was years last I played wild world . I do remember donating to my cousins museum . But that was early 2000s

I can’t remember it was years last I played wild world . I do remember donating to my cousins museum . But that was early 2000s
HM! theres only one way to find out for sure, catch a fish in someone elses town :^D

Well, here's a comprehensive list of all the fish available in New Horizons that I look at often. The months and hours they are available are shown here, so you can take note of them while looking for fish. You may get repeats of the same 4-6 fish, though, and while it's irritating that is normal. Just keep on fishing...
I hope this helps.
Hi thank you . I did download the travel guide. I’m just not having luck catching anything 😂😂😂
Just to clarify, are you having a problem with adding new fish to your Critterpedia? And do you want to do multiplayer with other people?
yes I’m having a hard time with adding fish :( can multiplayer help with that ?
Post automatically merged:

HM! theres only one way to find out for sure, catch a fish in someone elses town :^D
lol I wish I still had that game . I am now playing NH 😂

Hi thank you . I did download the travel guide. I’m just not having luck catching anything 😂😂😂
One thing that helped me was that I read a tip somewhere to close your eyes and catch the fish by sound instead. The fish would often fake me out when I was trying to catch them by sight, but switching to hearing made it a lot easier to tell when the fish actually took the bait.

One thing that helped me was that I read a tip somewhere to close your eyes and catch the fish by sound instead. The fish would often fake me out when I was trying to catch them by sight, but switching to hearing made it a lot easier to tell when the fish actually took the bait.
Thank you for the tip I’ll try it out

This is what I do. I don't actually close my eyes, I just look away from the screen and focus in on something mundane to stare at while listening. But this really does work! Unfortunately sometimes the game likes to play with me and if it's a large fish, for "some strange reason" when I hit the button, it takes a second for the game to compute it and so the fish got away. I'm positive that it does that on rarer fish as a game mechanic to keep me from catching them all the time. >.>

Back