• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 🦋 ♕ Brooke's Quick Mini Shop ♕🦋 CHEAP SANRIO SETS!- (Amiibo, Gardening, & More)

Hi can I buy a pink bunny balloon? :3

The pink bunny balloon has been adopted.
May the force of adoption be with it ;)
I'll get you the other balloons and sparkling cider ( i only have 1 cider).

XD no. It means it's gone because someone else bought it. :D

Last edited:
The pink bunny balloon has been adopted.
May the force of adoption be with it.

Oh o.o

And btw I updated the post...Ill take one of each other balloon too if you have them...All your sparklers, party poppers and roman candles...and um...the cider.

Last edited:
Lol, all of that together is 20 tbt. :D

Your order is ready for pick-up! The gates have opened, and you already have me added.

Hi!

Can I order the following items?

1x Celeste ribbon
1x Hearty breakfast (Reese's RV)
1x Light breakfast (Cyrus' RV)
1x My Melody dress
1x My Melody hat
1x My Melody shoes
1x Pompompurin hat
1x New Town package (I would like the following fruit if you have them: bananas, persimmons, mango and lychees)

If I'm correct this will be 32 TBT right?
I will add you right now :)

Hello! I would like to order the following:

Celeste's RV:
- Celeste's Bow
- Observatory Floor

Lottie's RV:
- Lottie's Bun
- Perfume Bottles

Reese's RV:
- Hearty Breakfast
- Re-Tail Clock

Total: 18 TBT

Thank you!

Hello o/. May I order:

Pompompurin Beret
Kerokerokeroppi Clips
Lottie bun

11 tbt?

Hi everyone! Usually I have orders ready 20-30 minutes as soon as I get them. Since the shop said on break/closed, that means I will not see what you have ordered for a while! I will get to work on all your orders immediately.

Hello! May I buy the Kiki and Lala set, and the My Melody Set? I'm totally fine with the wait! Just leave a comment on my profile when you're ready please! Thank you so much!

You sure can! Bear in mind that since I am backed up with orders atm (since I was away while they were posted), it may take over an hour!

Hi! I'd like to order:

Celeste's RV:
Lunar Horizon

Lottie's RV:
Perfume Bottles

Total: 6 TBT

I don't mind a bit of a wait, I've got all evening. :)

Working on all orders right now! I will pm/vm you when your order is ready for pick-up!

Last edited:
Back