• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Brochalholic anonymous

Propaganda Man

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi and welcome to Brochaholics anonymous aka BA. This is a place where brochaholics can meet other brochaholics or bah for short and see how great thier gift is. Now let me start out by explaining what a brochaholic is. A bah is a person that eats brocicly in a way that a acaholic drinks beer. And the gift is that we enjoy eating deluicuis foods that pervent giving us caner. To jion you must say this line

I am a brochaholic and proud of it. you must say that beucase it is the first step in any program.

Here you can also order meals made out of brocicly

broccoli and cheese
broccoli and bacon and cheese
broccoli and butter
plain broccoli
broccoli pie
broccoli flavored gumball and lolipop
broccoli soda
chinesies sauce on broccoli

that is all that is on the menu for now.

Rules
no spaming
No chatting unless it is about brocoli
No flaiming.
And no attacking broccoli or BA members. We have already been shuned from socitey more that you can count and we dopn't need any more of it! If you have a problem PM me and I will try to fix it if it is a problem.

And all members must wear
2140.gif
For that shows that we are BAH and proud of it!

(If I missed spelled anything please fix it and take out this. thankyou)

I am a brochaholic and proud of it. you must say that beucase it is the first step in any program.

Im not going to wear the brockly, though.

The funniest thing, besides you constantly misspelling "Broccoli" is that you no doubt hate broccoli yourself.

...if your going to make something like this, atleast do us a favor and figure out how to spell "Broccoli" :|

other than that, it looks pretty good.

thanks and I was in a rush. That is why I put the thing at the bottom of my first post. And atleast I didn't mess up with the title this time.

BAMBAM! said:
thanks and I was in a rush. That is why I put the thing at the bottom of my first post. And atleast I didn't mess up with the title this time.
thats another thing... dont rush, take your time, it turns out alot better...

thanks to both. And I rushed becuase my internet was acting bad so :eh: :eh: :eh: anyways our first meeting will be tomotow afternoon. Until then you are free to order something off our menu.

*rings bells*

Breakfest is served!

*sets out plates*

Today we have broccoli, maelted with chesse with bacon on the top! I hope you enjoy! I will be back for our first meeting tonight.

no I don't....I am just trying to make a cummunity where broccoli lovers can gather and share thier love of it *eats broccoli and chesse soup*

DSFAN121 said:
BAMBAM!, don't you think you're making fun of alcoholics?
That's not making fun of alcoholics...

What makes you think that?

thankyou for bumping an old thread DSFAN... why did you bother to do that :|

anyway... lets let this thread die... thats what it was doing in the first place :|

no I was waiting for bob to get back sense he was our only member. Also please stop posting here unless you are a member or it is somthing good about broccoli, you can also snack at our cafe. (The next time someone does that, they will be reported unless they have a good reason.)

BAMBAM! said:
no I was waiting for bob to get back sense he was our only member. Also please stop posting here unless you are a member or it is somthing good about broccoli, you can also snack at our cafe. (The next time someone does that, they will be reported unless they have a good reason.)
...so let me get this strait... you want people not to post... but you want more members... thats really weird :|

anyway... i like broccoli... im not addicted to it though... and im pretty sure you arent either

:p

*finishes soup* You are right but I try to eat it any time I can. (I don't want poeple to post if it is not abuot broccoli, unless they are members, then they can talk about anything.*chew broccoli flavored gum*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ok.....the broccoli pizza is done....if it is glowing green.....well just pretend it is supposed to be like that.....

*chews broccoli thuoghtfully after BAMBAM! has been standing in front of the oven with the broccoli pizza for 8 days*

Inteseresting.

*munches*

Back