• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Brick seed?

It breaks your Animal Crossing Wild World File and DS. I advise you not to get to any bricks. Just to know, Learn what your hacking. I have bricked Wiis and DS's. ;] Just watch out.

Mr_Hobo said:
It breaks your Animal Crossing Wild World File and DS. I advise you not to get to any bricks. Just to know, Learn what your hacking. I have bricked Wiis and DS's. ;] Just watch out.
This.

A brick seed, is an object, that cruel people drop in your town, and make you save, which basically corrupts your game save. You can only revive yourself if you have an Action Replay.

I, myself have not been bricked. And I've had the game since 2004. I've been good. But I haven't played on WiFi in FOREVER, so that could be why. But still.

The brick seed is a hacked seed that "BLOCKS" your game from use. The only way to "DE-BRICK" your game is to use an AR with the DE-Bricking code on or you can just throw away the game.I really have to admit, I was a hacker on ACWW.

Ouch, that seems painful. I don't want that to happen. So how can I make sure that doesn't happen?

Well one way to do it is to only become friends with trustworthy people....

Also thanks for sharing, I never heard of this! =D

fitzy said:

Yeah, I guess so...

fitzy said:

Your welcome Fitzi,do you see now that talking about hacking isn't bad when it comes to warning people to be watchful of game-killling items when doing Wi-Fi with untrustworthy people?

It could be anyone I guess LOL but, the brick seed is a very dangerous item like the "BOMB" item which completely destroys the game.

I've seen countless vids of the Brickseed at work, so I know the consequences.

Back