• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Breaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Has anyone else had Fall Break? Are you on it? Going to be? I know Rocketman does, but anyone else?

If so, what are you doing, and where are you going? (Don't take that the wrong way.) I know there was a thread about it, but I'm too lazy right now to look for it. :p

No. Ours is sometime in November. Until then, we get a *censored.2.0*load of homework.

Mochacho said:
Does anyone else get Fall Break this upcoming week? I know Rocketman does, but anyone else?

If so, what are you doing, and where are you going? (Don't take that the wrong way.) I know there was a thread about it, but I'm too lazy right now to look for it. :p
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

No, I don't.

No school on Monday because of the end of the quarter, but that's technically not our "Fall Break" That's in November. Well, our Thanksgiving break.

After today, I go on break and I don't go back til the first. Then we get thanksgiving break. Not as long, but it's no school, nonetheless.

My last day for this term was today and my Half term holiday officially starts tomorrow and I go back to school on the 2nd of November, 'cos on the 1st we have a non-pupil day!

I have already had a fall break...so no, I don't have a break this upcoming week. Why would you think that all breaks would be happening on the same week anyway?

Coelacanth said:
I have already had a fall break...so no, I don't have a break this upcoming week. Why would you think that all breaks would be happening on the same week anyway?
Um, I never said that all breaks were in the same week. I was simply asking if anyone else had Fall Break this week, because I wanted to kinda compare them, I guess.

@topic: I just started my break. Today was my last day of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back