• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Borderlands 2 for PS3

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
I'm trying to find some people that have Borderlands 2 for PS3 to play with, since everyone I know has it for XBOX360 or PC.

Add me man. PSN: link98574, I have a mic and all DLC now and future + I will play with anyone who wants to.

I know this thread is abit old, still BL 2 still has DLC running so- my PSN name is luvtoseek

I'm playing other titles right now but wouldn't mind jumping back into Pandora!

Feel free to add me! ^_^ my PSN is Ash_Corps I have all the DLC apart from the newest one (digistruct mountain? Can't remember what it's called xD) some spare golden keys too so I can open the chest and you take whatever is inside :D

Back