• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Bob or Erik??

Who?

• Bob

Votes: 51 50.5%
  • Erik

Votes: 50 49.5%

• Total voters

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
So i'm thinking who should be my lazy villager in Parfait.. I already have Stitches in Azalea, and so i'm not sure whether i will keep him in Parfait, and if so i'll need a new lazy villager to search for.

I'm stuck between Bob or Erik, Both of whom i like a lot
Alfonso is the 3rd option, but my mum already has him, so i don't see the point ^^ when i can go visit him

So who would you choose?
Would really help if people could post cute screenshots of them, or stories from their town etc :p

tumblr_inline_mpkn4bh8Gp1qz4rgp.gif
Or
tumblr_inline_mpkk3dUtwH1qz4rgp.gif

Only problem with Bob i can think of, is that if i try and get Ankha or another cat as my snooty, i'd then have 3 cats but still..

Oh just for anyone wondering since i always say i love Ozzie.. hes going to go into Azalea if i manage to get him
This is for Parfait ^^

I voted Erik, but if you want to go a bit more with some of the less mainstream villagers go with Bob.

bob, he's purple and he's a cat.
my two favorite things.

Erik. He's the sweetest villager you could ever ask for <3

Or Bob, if you're into dirty jokes such as bob doing drugs and stuff...

Erik!
Bob was one of my original 10 villagers and while I did like him, I kinda just thought he was eh.
I actually gave him away a few weeks ago but this is all irrelevant isn't it?

Definitely Bob. He was one of my original villagers bk in acgc and sadly was the 1st to leave. I have always loved Bob and I hope one day to have him in my town again. GO WITH BOB!

Erik. He's just too adorable and his house theme fits him so well...every time he'd invite
me over I just couldn't stand the cuteness.

Erik for sure !

He has a great house .. .

HNI_0047.JPG

Helps make snowmen (okay maybe not)

HNI_0043.JPG

And has ghost stories and gets frightened easily ;)

HNI_0023.JPG

HNI_0024.JPG

Back