• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Bluebear IN BOXES Claim In 20 Min or Voided

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletPrincess

Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Rainbow Feather
う
Feedback
100% (458) +
I am looking for a good home for Bluebear. She is leaving very soon. I am not at home tight now. I can go ahead yo her moving date when I get home. Really want her to go to a good home. Please send me a pm as it will be easier for me to see on my phone instead of this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Blue Bear is in Boxes. I had 2 people contact me. If I do not hear from either within the next 30 minutes then she is available to the first person to send me a message. I really don't want her to go to the void. Thank you

Bluebear is in boxes. Please come and give her a home in the next 20 minutes are I will have to void her. She is a sweet little bear and I hate to see her in the nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back