• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Blue rose

Sofie

Bells
Hey can anyone help me get a blue rose ? I know how you have to crossbreed them and I have tried to get two red hybrids but it isn't working ? What am I doing wrong ?

It takes time. Use fertiliser - this helps me.
When i use fertiliser 99% of the time i get an new flower in its place.
When I dont use fertiliser, i rarely get a new flower.

Well I have been trying for blue roses for months and have been unsuccessful. I got two hybrid red roses and used any red roses they produced to try to get more blue roses. It has been like 4 months and I haven't gotten anything. Just black purple white red and orange roses. I water only the red flowers everyday to maximize the possibilities of getting hybrids but with no luck. Ugh.

X_The_Lancer_X - any red offspring of hybrid red roses are plain normal red roses. That's certainly not helping you get blues. I recommend you toss all your reds and start again with a pair of orange and purple ones.

I don't believe the whole parent thing, it's really un-nintendo-like. I don't see Nintendo creating visually identical red roses to normal red roses but with different breeding abilities. I think it's just a rumour that blew up. Who ruled out the traditional black x black anyway?

Try it out and you'll see, Lamues. I've got hundreds of black roses in my town. The majority of them are bred from black/black and have only ever thrown black offspring. I've got a pair of black roses bred from black/orange, which I know because I keep them on the beach where they originally spawned, and when put together they spawn both black and orange roses 50-50. There was an orange offspring there today, as a matter of fact - off two black roses.

Back