♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

YOU CANT KEEP TEASING SHOPS AND THEN LEAVING ME ⁉️⁉️😭😭
I opened for 5 seconds, you're too late :)

idk, i've always wanted ask if there was an art interest for any of these but me being me, I'll be honest, I just get anxious about peeps having no interest at all! but I do like posting c:

I opened for 5 seconds, you're too late :)

idk, i've always wanted ask if there was an art interest for any of these but me being me, I'll be honest, I just get anxious about peeps having no interest at all! but I do like posting c:
:) i am literally in your house standing in your doorway

Untitled_Artwork.png
youcanseethatiamlazytocolor

for @skarmoury ty for being a great model
im like 9 trillion years late to everything THANK YOU BLINK MMMMMMMWWWWAHHHHHHHHH

if you're lazy to color then im the embodiment of a sloth bc that art is amazing hello??????

made a bunch of these blob pngtubers recently and I thought they was cute
might even add em as a TBT art shop option since they're fun and easy to make kek
I'm too lazy to add the redone eyes :lemon:

Untitled_Artwork.gif

Untitled_Artwork.gif
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Untitled_Artwork.gif
they are so gummy. i will eat them

made nom chibis of me and @Miharu

chibinomnom.gif
Untitled_Artwork.gif

couldn't decide how I wanted to do the eyes but meh, the mouths came out well​
These are so cute, Blink.! I love how smooth the chewing animation is - very adorable! Also I like your use of cute and vibrant colors 💜

OH MY GOODNESS BLINK HOLY COW YOU'VE IMPROVED SO SO SO MUCH!!! PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS YOU ART QUEEN 🙇‍♀️ the animations are cute 😭💕

OH MY GOODNESS BLINK HOLY COW YOU'VE IMPROVED SO SO SO MUCH!!! PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS YOU ART QUEEN 🙇‍♀️ the animations are cute 😭💕
EMZY I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU TIPS AND ADVICE??? 😭 IMY andwelcomebacktothisartdumpsterfire 💙

EMZY I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU TIPS AND ADVICE??? 😭 IMY andwelcomebacktothisartdumpsterfire 💙
improvement? idon'tknowher JDHSKFJHSDKFSJK but honestly, idk if this sounds weird but i feel so proud to see how you have flourish bbyyyyy :love: theonlyheatifeelisfromhowamazingyourartis

made nom chibis of me and @Miharu

chibinomnom.gif
Untitled_Artwork.gif

couldn't decide how I wanted to do the eyes but meh, the mouths came out well​
These are SO cute what the heck
Post automatically merged:

I should stalk the museum more cause I haven’t seen half this stuff and I’m in AWE 🥲

These are SO cute what the heck
Post automatically merged:

I should stalk the museum more cause I haven’t seen half this stuff and I’m in AWE 🥲
you're the 🍎 of our eyes 🥺
ty ben for checking my rarely updated art dump ;~; 💙

Back