♡ Blink's Shop♡ (ping ✓) TBT closed

Style : simple baby
Style : simple baby
Style : blinks simple babies
lightsticks 👀 simple babies for you three are done and done!
TY for commissioning me! 💙

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork_1.png
Untitled_Artwork.png

lightsticks 👀 simple babies for you three are done and done!
TY for commissioning me! 💙

Untitled_Artwork_1.png
thanks so much it's perfect!! I was going to ask for her to be wearing the fox mask on the side of her head but was worried it would be too much but you did it anyway 😭💕

BLINK THIS IS SO CUTE TYSM OMG
YOURE WELCOME, I RLLY WANT THAT SWEATER LMAO 💙
thanks so much it's perfect!! I was going to ask for her to be wearing the fox mask on the side of her head but was worried it would be too much but you did it anyway 😭💕
OMG YEH, i saw it in the ref pic for Zell and I was like, why not, its super cool 👀 I'm glad you like it c:

OMG, tysm for waiting @LOEY , there's a lot of January babies so lots of celebrating. Anyways, here are your 5 villager sets and I hope you don't mind the outfit of your rep ;~;

Untitled_Artwork_3.png

Untitled_Artwork_2.png

Untitled_Artwork.png

Untitled_Artwork_1.png

Untitled_Artwork.png
these are absolutely perfect! everyone looks so cute and i love what you did with the outfits 😭❤️ thank you so so much!!

Hi all, been a while since this opened. I unfortunately did not look through the thread to ping anyone however if this does manage to catch anyone's eyes, then you're in luck? C':

Indefinite slots right now as I have other things to tend to 👀
Will accept some after about 24 hours or so!
yeah i deleted a few styles but uploaded some new ones 😭
Make sure to read rules 💙

Meee I want a space!! Lemme grab my references 😭

Style : Blinks Chibi Style 2
Character Reference(s) :
1618881572414.png

Hair: No hairbow needed and please make the colour dirty blonde/light brown! 💕
Dress: Can her dress and shoes be a pale pink? Like the colour of the cherry blossom bag!
Outfit / Expression: The outfit shown above and I'd just like my girl to look happy! 🥰
Offer: 500 TBT
Comments (read rules): Eggroll!!

Last edited:
Hi homie ty for unblocking my venmo :bubbypet:

Style: Blink's Custom Baby Sigs
Reference(s) : Will dm bunny pics
Outfit / Expression : all the faces pls. I just want a bunny food themed sig of like cinnamon rolls, bread loaf stuff and then bubs just eating the food
Offer : RLC
Comments (read rules) : did you know my alternate life plan is to buy a huge boat, fill it with bunnies and an eggroll truck and travel the world bc it is ngl

Style: Blink's Chibi Style 2
Reference(s) : Will dm bunny pics and pics of my ac character bc it's been a hot sec
Outfit / Expression : i just want a very nice drawing of my ac character i never look at anymore with my lovely bunbun BUb like holding him and him actually being nice for once
Offer : RLC
Comments (read rules) : I like my eggrolls nice and crispy like my GPA

Back