• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Blathers Depressed

It's called a 'episode'. Blathers, Pelly and PHyllis, Able and Sable all have one. At certain times of the year the characters will open up to you and tell you about themselves and you will gradualy build of their friendship. Able and Sable will tell you how their parents died. I think blathers tell you how he tries to overcome his insect fears. I have no idea what pelly and phyllis tell you.

Just talk to him every day :p .

IceZtar said:
It's called a 'episode'. Blathers, Pelly and PHyllis, Able and Sable all have one. At certain times of the year the characters will open up to you and tell you about themselves and you will gradualy build of their friendship. Able and Sable will tell you how their parents died. I think blathers tell you how he tries to overcome his insect fears. I have no idea what pelly and phyllis tell you.

Just talk to him every day :p .
Blathers talks about his life before he moves to your town and about how the museum started. I also got Sable's episode

Here are the dates these 'episode' will happen

2nd Wednesday of January - Mabel and Sable (7 episodes)
2nd Sunday of February - Tom Nook (6 episodes)
2nd Saturday of March - Pelly and Phyllis (6 episodes)
1st Sunday of April - Blathers (6 episodes)
4th Saturday of April - Mabel and Sable (3 episodes)
2nd Tuesday of May - Tom Nook (3 episodes)
4th Sunday of May - Blathers (4 episodes)
2nd Saturday of June - Pelly and Phyllis (4 episodes)
4th Friday of June - Pelly and Phyllis (4 episodes)
2nd Thursday of July - Blathers (3 episodes)
4th Sunday of July - Mabel and Sable (4 episodes)
2nd Saturday of August - Tom Nook (4 episodes)
4th Friday of August - Pelly and Phyllis (6 episodes)
3rd Saturday of September - Tom Nook (3 episodes)
1st Friday of October - Blathers (4 episodes)
3rd Thursday of October - Mabel and Sable (4 episodes)
1st Saturday of November - Tom Nook (5 episodes)
4th Thursday of November - Pelly and Phyllis (6 episodes)
3rd Saturday of December - Blathers (5 episodes)

Back