Blacks ops zombies

Dimitri Petrenko

Get on the point maggots!
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Posts
2,115
Bells
1,322
Dragon Tokens
0
User Title Color Change
What would you guys like to see return and be introduced in black ops zombies?

I hope to see thesse things return
Ray gun
WunderWaffe DG2 and DG3
Monkey bomb
Pap machine
Perk-a-cola's
Mystery box
Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Edward
Dogs

I would like to see thesse new things:
A new wonder weapon thats rarer and stronger than the ray gun and wunderwaffe
Voice commands
More than just 1 free map
Abillity to walk through team mates
Some new perk machines
More than 4 players (Unlikely)
 
Being able to play it with four people on one system :T
 
They wouldn't really be Nazi Zombies...
more like Communist Zombies.
 
Thunderstruck said:
Being able to play it with four people on one system :T
That would be an absolute mess though. I find it hard enough to play split-screen with my brother since it cuts my field of vision so bad. I mean, unless you've got a movie theater screen for a TV that's nearly impossible.
 
Tom said:
Thunderstruck said:
Being able to play it with four people on one system :T
That would be an absolute mess though. I find it hard enough to play split-screen with my brother since it cuts my field of vision so bad. I mean, unless you've got a movie theater screen for a TV that's nearly impossible.
Hmm, i play 4-player Halo/MW with my bros all the time and don't have that much trouble, so i don't think it would bother me too much.
 
Thunderstruck said:
Tom said:
Thunderstruck said:
Being able to play it with four people on one system :T
That would be an absolute mess though. I find it hard enough to play split-screen with my brother since it cuts my field of vision so bad. I mean, unless you've got a movie theater screen for a TV that's nearly impossible.
Hmm, i play 4-player Halo/MW with my bros all the time and don't have that much trouble, so i don't think it would bother me too much.
Aren't you playing against only three other people though? Just imagine hoardes of zombies coming at you instead of one or two people.
 
Tom said:
Thunderstruck said:
Tom said:
Thunderstruck said:
Being able to play it with four people on one system :T
That would be an absolute mess though. I find it hard enough to play split-screen with my brother since it cuts my field of vision so bad. I mean, unless you've got a movie theater screen for a TV that's nearly impossible.
Hmm, i play 4-player Halo/MW with my bros all the time and don't have that much trouble, so i don't think it would bother me too much.
Aren't you playing against only three other people though? Just imagine hoardes of zombies coming at you instead of one or two people.
For MW yeah, in Halo 3 sometimes we go into matchmaking (as guests) But i suppose you have a point, we'd just need to wait and see how it'd turn out. (If it happened of course)
 
Back
Top