• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Buying Black street lamps and red phone box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliya

bunsbunsbunsbunsbunsbuns
Bells
Island
Seabrook
Special Snowflake
Dark Candy
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Vesta
Feedback
100% (322) +
I'm looking to buy 10 black street lamps and a red phone box for my island. I can pay in NMT, bells, or trade a white phone box for the red phone box if you aren't interested in the first two options. Thanks!

Edit: closing since trades are either completed or pending

Last edited:
I got a red phonebox. i can trade for other items. what color are your public benches and vending machines?

if you have discord u can contact me with Taro Loaf#3478

I got a red phonebox. i can trade for other items. what color are your public benches and vending machines?

if you have discord u can contact me with Taro Loaf#3478

Hi, I'd prefer to just trade phone boxes right now if I trade items since I have an extra white one on-hand. I'll get back to you if I can't find another offer though.

Sounds good! I'll PM you a Dodo code shortly
I only have 2 on hand, I would need to order you the rest. Would that work? You can give me 200,000 IGB for the two and I can get the rest of the payment when I bring the others?

I only have 2 on hand, I would need to order you the rest. Would that work? You can give me 200,000 IGB for the two and I can get the rest of the payment when I bring the others?

I would prefer to get them all at once so just let me know when you have them all if that's alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back