• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway BLACK ROSES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katarzyna

Filbert Fanatic
Bells
Switch
7256-0763-0610
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (52) +
After breeding enough gold roses, I am hereby dismantling my farm... And Boy it has grown. I have nearly 100 black roses and I need to get rid of them. My trash can already Consumed ~30 today from another part of my island but I would like to give them away if anyone needs any! I'll be keeping ~20 for myself for future decorating purposes, but the rest are free game. Please let me know if you want any and how many and stuff.

After breeding enough gold roses, I am hereby dismantling my farm... And Boy it has grown. I have nearly 100 black roses and I need to get rid of them. My trash can already Consumed ~30 today from another part of my island but I would like to give them away if anyone needs any! I'll be keeping ~20 for myself for future decorating purposes, but the rest are free game. Please let me know if you want any and how many and stuff.
Hi I would love the black Roses and how ever many I can get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back