• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Black, Purple, & Pink Roses

Monobear

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (8) +
~decided to revive this thread instead of making a new one yay~

Welp, title says it all. I'm selling a few things listed below and I've listed how many I have, plus the prices. I just casually need want some extra bells so I can do stuff and yeah.

So in the midst of trying to make (and failing) blue roses, I've ended up with a ton of spares that I really don't need.

Obviously these types of things don't have any "real" prices, so I'm just using other people as an example as a way to price my own. I'm trying to sell mine slightly cheaper than other people. I've put so many bells into PWPs and kind of abandoned my house, so selling flowers for some extra bells'd help me out :)

I have:

*5 pink roses

*7 purple roses

*5 black roses

*2 orange tulips

*Silver Watering Can

I'll go to your town and drop of the flowers, I'll follow you to wherever you want me to place'em and then I'll get out (feel free to delete me after that, doesn't matter).

Pink Roses : 30,000 bells (ea.)

Black Roses : 80,000 bells (ea.)

Purple Roses : 40,000 bells (ea.)

Orange tulips : 20,000 bells (ea.)

Silver Watering Can (make an offer, I'm not sure what it goes for)

((I haven't seen any prices on hybrid tulips, so if these are too unreasonable then tell me what other people are selling them for))

I'm also willing to sell 2 of my Jacob'ssssssss Ladders, but I'm not sure yet.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I'll buy the purple for 40k each. Would you do the pink for 25k each?

Alright, and sure. Are you good for right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's 420,000, I think. Haha. 420.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Do you still need blue roses cause I can totally trade you 4 for the 4 pink roses you have

Btw, I'll update the numbers depending on what I sell, and what I get more of through random hybrids popping up c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy all your pink roses! :3

I currently have 2 up for grabs ^^

Back