• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Birthday Celebration??

Everdeen

Roses are a girls best friend
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Lily
Red Rose
So I started my time on my island literally the day before my birthday so my starters didn't know my well enough to give me anything or celebrate. Coach however gave me a hat for helping him put down his tent and I accepted that as my birthday present from him as well.

For you other players, has your birthday passed already and did your residents do anything for you or send you any letters? I just wanna know for next year cause I don't want to TT all the way back

yes, a villager will take you to a surprise party with two other villagers and you'll celebrate together. (not going to go into detail so i don't spoil anything, so you can experience it for yourself, but it is super sweet!)

Yes they do and it's amazing! It was my birthday a couple of days ago and I loved every second of how they have approached it in NH!

As above I won't spoiler it, but it was absolutely lovely!

Back