• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Binge Watching.

The last season of Trollhunters! I guess it’s fitting for it to end after they ran out of Anton’s voice material.

i just finished binge watching arrested development for the millionth time since the new season comes out tomorrow

I'm being a huge basic binch and rewatching Friends lmaoo

I just started Good Girls on Netflix. I'm a couple of episodes in and I still don't know what to think of it.

I’m still watching DBS. I’m on episode 56. Doing a couple episodes every day.

Escape the night! Finished 2 seasons in like 3 days lmao.
Currently watching season 3!!!

Last edited:
The Frankenstein Chronicles. Frankenstein isn't exacly "in" right now, but it's a really good show and well worth your time. Only two seasons, but still. 10/10 for me

Regarding my other post, I finished Good Girls [Netflix] and it's really good. Definitely recommend it.

Netflix just added another season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine in my country so I'm binging that currently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Regarding my other post, I finished Good Girls [Netflix] and it's really good. Definitely recommend it.

Netflix just added another season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine in my country so I'm binging that currently.

Orange is the new black season 6 and Westworld

Last edited:
Last thing I remember binge watching was Sword Art Online. (and also Miraculous Ladybug all over again lol)

Back