• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Best starting public works project?

Whats your favorite starting PWP?

• Fountain

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Yellow Bench

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Design Board

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Park Clock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Park Street light

• Stone bridge

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Suspension bridge

• Water Well

• Camp Site

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Do not enter sign

• Face Board Cutout

• Fire hydrant

• Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capella

rfefgee
Bells
Yoshi Easter Egg
I'm really curious as to which one's YOUR favorite starting project
Mine's the camp for obvious reasons
So what's yours and why? c:

Mine was Luna's Dream Shop thingy... But since permanent pwp aren't on the list, I'll vote for camp site too. :) It's the most practical.

The design board! Its uses are endless!

it's obviously the fence

Actually, the cobblestone bridge was the thing I immediately constructed because I'm too lazy to walk around.

I think that the water well adds a nice touch to towns. I wouldn't recommend the campsite, unless you plan on campsite resetting to find dreamies. It was a complete waste of space for me, because I didn't get a single dreamie from it.

Last edited:
Definitely the campsite. It's excitement never gets old - and, obviously, it's a way to get your tenth villager if you haven't started playing online yet. :)

Last edited:
I always build a fountain first. I really love fountains.
It isn't always necessary though so I'd say campsite.

the yellow bench. i dont know why i think because it was cheap? i did want a fountain but(back then) they were to expensive but i think a campsite is a good starting pwp

I started with the cobblestone bridge, then design-board, fountain, streetlight, fence, campsite, streetlight, lighthouse, windmill, geyser, fire pit, flower clock...

Something like that. Just whatever I feel like fits with my landscaping up until that point.

I think the campsite is a good PWP to start early with, even if you don't hunt for dreamies. It's fun to get visitors and if you want to keep changing villagers like I do it is a really nice way to get villagers.

Back