• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Best Friends Iniative

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to add everyone here tomorrow, hope we get to hang out soon :).

Hey guys, would any of you be interested in a Skype group chat, or a chat online just for this? :) I'd be happy to make one so we could all chat and communicate more easily.

Added everyone, but no one added me back yet, haha :) I know it's a pain! Just let me know if you are interested, and I'll make sure we're friends! Thanks!

Great idea!

My info:
FC:3840-5644-6086

Mayor Haydon of Nuvema
Native fruit: Pear (need cherries and maybe a couple others)
I have some pink roses, I get around 4 daily :)D)
That's about it :p

Skype would be fun but I dont think anyone wants to Skype with a 13 Year Old with an unnaturally low voice ;-;

This is a lovely idea!

FC: 1993 7777 9224
Mayor Charl of Wesreros
Native Fruit is Peach, I have all other fruit

I'm not really sure what i can offer but I'll help with anything if anyone needs it! I'll tell you all if there's something good going for premium on a certain day or if the turnip prices are very high. I have all of the shops & upgrades and the golden watering can. I can give you hybrids, any fruit, any item from the catalogue (if i have it and if it can be re ordered), Katie drop offs, signature collections, things like that :)

Let me know if you add me and I'll add you back, I'll be adding and messaging all you guys who've already posted :) I hope to hear from you all!

Sounds like a great idea! I just reset my town and need a bit of help building back up.

Town name: Bradwick
Mayor: Marina
Native fruit: Pears (all other fruit available).

I'd love to have some people whose towns I could visit for inspiration and items at their stores. Also, I don't have shampoodles yet, so I was hoping to visit the store in someone else's town. :)

I'm happy to order anything in my catalogue for you, and trade villagers (I don't really want to keep any of mine except Genji). I'll also alert when I have someone in my town (redd/sahara/etc), or premium fruits.

EDIT: I think we should do skype for sure. Even if no one wants to actually talk, we can still IM.

Last edited:
I'd so be up for some sort of chat :3 Would be fun! If anyone's added me then let me know and I'll add you back ^_^

I wanna join in on this too :eek:

FC: 5043-2034-7228
Name: Zoey
Town: Redwood
Services: Ummm pretty much anything really xD I'm very active on ACNL too.

Yes we can skype! It would be easier. We can make a group and such. I'm totally for this idea

I agree that the Skype idea is a very good idea! We should definitely make a group chat or something :)

I forgot to add everyone the other day :blush:. My friends list is in a bit of a jumble, if you add me can you let me know please and I'll add you back :).

Skype is a good idea, animal crossing chat can get annoying if lots of people are trying to talk at once.

Skype would be fun but I dont think anyone wants to Skype with a 13 Year Old with an unnaturally low voice ;-;

Haha, calls aren't necessary. Mainly for the ease of typing, really. :p

I'd so be up for some sort of chat :3 Would be fun! If anyone's added me then let me know and I'll add you back ^_^

Yes we can skype! It would be easier. We can make a group and such. I'm totally for this idea

I agree that the Skype idea is a very good idea! We should definitely make a group chat or something :)

I forgot to add everyone the other day :blush:. My friends list is in a bit of a jumble, if you add me can you let me know please and I'll add you back :).

Skype is a good idea, animal crossing chat can get annoying if lots of people are trying to talk at once.

I haven't really had a good chance to add anyone on my 3DS, but I'll do so shortly. If you guys are interested in the Skype idea, send me a PM with your Skype names! I'll get you added right away. And if anyone else here wants to join in on it, you should PM me too if you're interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back