• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Bell Tree Minecraft Server - IN LOCKDOWN

Have you ever griefed? : No, I've trolled though, which is differen't because I gave them a reward and did not destroy anything as in put lava.
Why do you want to join? : Because I can't ever find a good Minecraft Server :p
What do you think you can contribute? : Pixel Art maybe? Alot of redstone too.

Have you ever griefed? : No, I've trolled though, which is differen't because I gave them a reward and did not destroy anything as in put lava.
Why do you want to join? : Because I can't ever find a good Minecraft Server :p
What do you think you can contribute? : Pixel Art maybe? Alot of redstone too.

I'll whitelist you tomorrow.

Sounds cool! Once I finally get a laptop and get Minecraft, I should be able to join but that's going to be in a couple months SOOO. 🐥

Minecraft IGN : ShawnAppleMac
Have you ever griefed?: No
Why do you want to join? : because I hadn't played Minecraft for a while and would want to find a server I could constantly go to as my regular server(I used to go to Buxville, but I got lazy after they reset).
What do you think you can contribute? : I can help build.

Minecraft IGN : ShawnAppleMac
Have you ever griefed?: No
Why do you want to join? : because I hadn't played Minecraft for a while and would want to find a server I could constantly go to as my regular server(I used to go to Buxville, but I got lazy after they reset).
What do you think you can contribute? : I can help build.

Whitelisted.

This looks cool. Are the whitelisted people active? Do you actually play together? What do you do? Im just really curious. Its been ages since I have played minecraft though.

This looks cool. Are the whitelisted people active? Do you actually play together? What do you do? Im just really curious. Its been ages since I have played minecraft though.

Some of them are. When I'm online, there's usually one or more people there already.
I'm planning some community projects and events for the Christmas season, so hopefully Thats some motivation for them to be online more often.

Last edited:
Minecraft IGN : kittenrobotarmy
Have you ever griefed? : Well, sort of. See, on another server, my friend got stuck in somebody's house and we had to mine him out of there, but they thought we were griefing. But that was only because he couldn't get out. It's obviously not happening again.
Why do you want to join? : This is my favorite AC community, and I've been waiting for an active multiplayer server to come by that's up frequently, not just every-now-and-then.
What do you think you can contribute? : My awesomesauce humor and I may try my hand at building stuff, I can make halfway decent creations.

Minecraft IGN : kittenrobotarmy
Have you ever griefed? : Well, sort of. See, on another server, my friend got stuck in somebody's house and we had to mine him out of there, but they thought we were griefing. But that was only because he couldn't get out. It's obviously not happening again.
Why do you want to join? : This is my favorite AC community, and I've been waiting for an active multiplayer server to come by that's up frequently, not just every-now-and-then.
What do you think you can contribute? : My awesomesauce humor and I may try my hand at building stuff, I can make halfway decent creations.

Accepted, you will be whitelisted soon.

All whitelisted. In the evening, server will be down for an update in size.

Back