• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Bell Tree Direct - 9.8.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
made a sly guest appearance in the screenshot #lad

congrats to the winners!!!

Last edited:
Tomorrow's restock will be in the afternoon PDT time.

I'm using Undercover in school right now. :cool: Such an awesome feature~
Also I'm going to make a wild guess by predicting that the remaining summer collectible will be released together with the Apple? Either way, can't wait for that either!

Also, 7000th post~~

I'm using Undercover in school right now. :cool: Such an awesome feature~
Also I'm going to make a wild guess by predicting that the remaining summer collectible will be released together with the Apple? Either way, can't wait for that either!

Also, 7000th post~~
Did I read apple? Count me in lol!

He said afternoon, bruh. There was a countdown before the restock this time, so there probably will be next time too.
That was for the Direct, not the restock.

Last edited:
Also I'm going to make a wild guess by predicting that the remaining summer collectible will be released

I usually avoid answering any speculation, but I just want to clear up that we have no plans for releasing the other summer collectibles. We only intended to release the winner in 1st place, the popsicle was a bonus since the votes were ridiculously close.

No comment on the apple. :p (guess we should have released it today... heh)

a-apple?

though seriously it would be cool to have a moon cake collectible (Autumn Moon) ;D

Wait, wait, i think he is saying maybe they could have done it to match the Apple iphone launches. I dont think he is confirming the apple speculation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back