• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 10.21.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwww Jake, Peter, Tom. Well hope you still have a good time. And thank you for all your hard work

Last edited:
Well. Peter, Tom, And Jake.

Hope you enjoy being sages, you be mods in out hearts! (Ok that sounded dumb XD)

But really hope you have a great time!

Thank you Peter, Jake & Tom for all your hard work and made this site fun and exciting and I'm sure Tina & Murray will be great too.

Aww, good bye to the ones leaving the site, appreciate all your hard work!

Congratulations on 100k members! What does first 100 members mean? First 100 to see the thread or first 100 to comment?

oh wow, i didn't even read that it was the first 100 members (oops sry will read ur posts one day prob) so ty for the tbt

I won't apologise for my post quality that caused Tom and Jake to give me warnings : )

Good luck though and thank you for everything!

Last edited:
I won't apologise for my post quality that caused Tom and Jake to give me warnings for : )

Good luck though and thank you for everything!

Can relate. Peter once said he didn't eat enough vegetables in a thread so I replied "Same" because I don't read the rules enough. I'd never gotten a post quality warning so fast. :rolleyes:

Aah, so sad I missed the 100 TBT. :( I didn't even know about the direct or the Villager Week until now since I thought there'd be some kind of banner or something. :p

i didn't see this until now, the staff changes were surprising :eek: thank you peter jake and tom for all the work you've put in!

Thanks so much site staff, your hard work is really amazing. I wish you the best as the things start to pick up around here. :)

Can't wait for new admins or staff members coming on belltree because I have been seeing that this year less admins came online on belltree. I've only been seeing two who were active the most on here.

Aww, I wish I saw this thread sooner to participate more in villager wars. Anyway, thank you Peter, Jake, and Tom for all your hard work; you'll be missed! Best of luck to all of you! :)

Probs late but THANK YOU for removing that ugly egg currency thing in the sidebar... sdkjfhdf <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back