• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Been lurking around this site for a while now

Puffifish

Bells
I was a big fan of acww, but that slowly died down as I moved into highschool. I really thought I'd gotten over animal crossing hahah, but nope. When acnl came out, I thought I cold hold up the urge to get myself the game. It was so painful, I'm sure you'll understand ahah. It was finally a few weeks ago when I couldn't hold it down any longer, eyeing all the screenshots people post on tumblr, Instagram, and places. I do artwork commissions for fun on my deviantart, and finally with the money earned I manage to buy myself a new 3DS XL and a copy of the game. I'm still in a state of shock because of my bew treasure(laugh). Finally, 5 month after the game came out! Even before purchasing the 3ds and the copy of acnl, I've done some research and spent time lurking around Bell Tree. Everyone here seems so nice and understanding I cant even > < I'm a little nervous about coming into a community like this, since I never had any similar experiences. I hope in the future I manage to fit in with everyone else here, and make new friends to share the fun experiences of playing animal crossing together.

A few things about me:
I have an obsession with chickens, potatoes, and the villager Maple (although I'm still searching for her!). Maybe that's because he strikes a cord with my inner Canadian-ness, but mostly because of his calm and collected appearance and personality. I would really want to make friend with someone like that both in games and in real life.

Welcome to the forums! Potatoes are deliciousssss~ and your avatar is so cuteeee! Also, if you're looking for Maple go look around the Villager Trading Plaza, you might find her there! :>

Welcome to the forums! Potatoes are deliciousssss~ and your avatar is so cuteeee! Also, if you're looking for Maple go look around the Villager Trading Plaza, you might find her there! :>

Hahha yess I just love potatoes so much, and thank you for your compliments. I've been running around the trading forum, with no luck. I'll continue looking, though! Thank you c:

did somebody say potatoes?!?! i loved the mashed kind.. and the fried kind..
and don't be nervous about us, tbt actually has a kind welcoming community that you'll easily get used to after awhile c: welcome to the forums!

POTATOESSS XD
Welcome to THE BELL TREE FORUMS!?!?!!!
I'm pretty new myself, but I know you will fit right in. :)
If you want, I have recently started playing a lot, so you can add my friend code. I will add you too, but message me first. :p

Welcome! Hope you will be in the forums for a long time! Also I got your dreamie,MAPLE! :)

did somebody say potatoes?!?! i loved the mashed kind.. and the fried kind..
and don't be nervous about us, tbt actually has a kind welcoming community that you'll easily get used to after awhile c: welcome to the forums!

Hahah yes I did! Potatoes are such lovely things, they are delicious in every way!

And from what I've seen so far, you are absolutely right! Everyone here is so considerate and you guys are willing to take the time to reply to my lengthy blabbing/intro haha ; v ; I'm very grateful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

POTATOESSS XD
Welcome to THE BELL TREE FORUMS!?!?!!!
I'm pretty new myself, but I know you will fit right in. :)
If you want, I have recently started playing a lot, so you can add my friend code. I will add you too, but message me first. :p

Thank you so much! The community is so full of wonderful people, I really like it here, even though it's only my second day as a member. And yes I'll definitely add you. Now, to find my way around this forum... I gotta find how to PM you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooooo an artist!! what's your deviant art?

Hahah yes, I love drawing.
My dA is http://carrot-milk.deviantart.com ! It's not much, but I really enjoy drawing and posting them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome! Hope you will be in the forums for a long time! Also I got your dreamie,MAPLE! :)

Ahhh lucky O: I'm drowning in envy right now, even though you can't see me through the Internet orz;; I'm still searching! Hopefully someone will be willing to give their Maple up. (If you someday decides to give her away... Please consider dropping a comment here > <) ugh ignore me, I'm really in love with maple haha.

Last edited:
Hai new member :)

You seem cool. o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶...

Er...Welcome to TBT.

Hahah yes I did! Potatoes are such lovely things, they are delicious in every way!

And from what I've seen so far, you are absolutely right! Everyone here is so considerate and you guys are willing to take the time to reply to my lengthy blabbing/intro haha ; v ; I'm very grateful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! The community is so full of wonderful people, I really like it here, even though it's only my second day as a member. And yes I'll definitely add you. Now, to find my way around this forum... I gotta find how to PM you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahah yes, I love drawing.
My dA is http://carrot-milk.deviantart.com ! It's not much, but I really enjoy drawing and posting them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh lucky O: I'm drowning in envy right now, even though you can't see me through the Internet orz;; I'm still searching! Hopefully someone will be willing to give their Maple up. (If you someday decides to give her away... Please consider dropping a comment here > <) ugh ignore me, I'm really in love with maple haha.
Sure I'll give her away soon! I mean,she's your dreamie.

Sure I'll give her away soon! I mean,she's your dreamie.

Wait a moment... You are willing to? O: that's really unexpected, but I'd appreciate it so much if you do > <

Ughh it's too much for me to handle. Let me cool myself down a little ahhh. (Again, you see me sitting there with a red face haha)

Welcome <3

youll make a lot of friends here, and again, i love your art <3

Hai new member :)

You seem cool. o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶...

Er...Welcome to TBT.

Hahah thank you, but I'm definitely not the cool type x)

If you think about it, there is really no such thing as too many friends, aren't there? So in a way we are all going around befriending even more people C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome <3

youll make a lot of friends here, and again, i love your art <3

Thank you so much :D I sure hope so. It's putting me to awe that you are willing to put in the time of your life to drop off a nice comment to a random person you see online (which is me, in this case unfortunately uvu)

Last edited:
Back