Because I Back-Traced It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnookumnookum said:
Tyeforce said:
That reminds me, I need to remix this video (the original, not this remix). XD
Awesome. When you do it let me know. I like watching remixes of this kind of stuff.
Have you seen my Sparta remixes? XD

Tyeforce said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Tyeforce said:
Awesome. When you do it let me know. I like watching remixes of this kind of stuff.
SHE'S NOT CHRIS-TIAN

I can't tell if that's acting or not ;c

Numner said:
Tyeforce said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Tyeforce said:
SHE'S NOT CHRIS-TIAN

I can't tell if that's acting or not ;c
http://www.youtube.com/v/0nXbCnGL-TY

Tehe. ;3

(Moar here.)

crying camwhores =/= memes.
her dad's kinda lolsy, but still, =/= meme, yet (at least)

I am the authority on what is and isn't a meme, btw.

edit: also, yes, what andyb said. been multiple thredz about her already.

Oh come on guys. It's a bit mean to make fun of them, given that this was in response to the numerous death threats, harassment calls, etc. 4chan really did "Dun goofed." Have some morality guys.

[Nook said:
,Aug 3 2010, 01:59:16 PM]I'd like to give that girl a kick in the ass. And that old man, too.
To be fair, annyone would pre-4chan leaking her info all over the place. But the reason the original video was made was outrage because, after 4chan leaked all of her private info (Things like where she lives, her phone, etc.) people started spaming them with crank calls, spam email, death threats, and the like. I'm not trying to make brewster's cafe a "SRZ BZNS" place, but you should know the background of the original video before you go "HAHA WHAT A SLUT SHE AND HER DAD ARE STOOOOOPID"

big said:
[Nook said:
,Aug 3 2010, 01:59:16 PM]I'd like to give that girl a kick in the ass. And that old man, too.
To be fair, annyone would pre-4chan leaking her info all over the place. But the reason the original video was made was outrage because, after 4chan leaked all of her private info (Things like where she lives, her phone, etc.) people started spaming them with crank calls, spam email, death threats, and the like. I'm not trying to make brewster's cafe a "SRZ BZNS" place, but you should know the background of the original video before you go "HAHA WHAT A SLUT SHE AND HER DAD ARE STOOOOOPID"
Have you seen the video before her dad got involved? That's where the rage came in.

big said:
[Nook said:
You know what,

I'ma pop a glock in your mouth, and make a brain slushie.

'Cuz you haters don't phase me.

Numner said:
big said:
[Nook said:
You know what,

I'ma pop a glock in your mouth, and make a brain slushie.

'Cuz you haters don't phase me.
^ this.

was more or less asking for it, imo. the extent that *chan went is extreme, but such is the nature of them/the internet.

at least she learned from this. hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back