• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway BEAU RAFFLE!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Just wondering, what if the person doesn't come online?

Congrats! Just wondering, what if the person doesn't come online?

If they don't come online in a while, I will have to pick another winner. But I'm going to give them some time, I'm not in such a hurry since I already went out and got the things done I needed to do.

I just don't want it to turn into one of those : "I have to wait until someone decides to move out and I don't time travel, so would next week be okay?" things, lol.

If they don't come online in a while, I will have to pick another winner. But I'm going to give them some time, I'm not in such a hurry since I already went out and got the things done I needed to do.

I just don't want it to turn into one of those : "I have to wait until someone decides to move out and I don't time travel, so would next week be okay?" things, lol.
Ya I get you haha! That's happened to me plenty :p

I would like beau because he's super cute and I'm super cute c:
Nevermind! Lol

Last edited:
i used to have erik and i really liked him but i reset and really would love to have another lazy deer, erik and beau are both dreamies :) so cute n friendly, my lazy deer was my bff in my old town
ahh i'm dumb i didn't realize it was over sorry!!!

Last edited:
OMG. I just got back from babysitting! I won!? Ahhhh I'm so excited!:D
Please add the FC for Lea under my signature:)
My town will be LeoCreek. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beau has been adopted by the raffle winner. :D
Thank you everyone for entering. :)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back