• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Bad turnip prices

seanrc

ss
Bells
Mailbox
Winter Mittens
As you know, Reese sometimes may be a cheap alpaca and sell turnips for low prices! What's your lowest turnip price? Mine was today, at a whopping 59 bells! Considering turnips are worth about 100 bells, that's a new low.

I think it was either 23 or 43 Reese hates me....It's always from 20-100 almost never higher(yesterday she was finally selling for 175, but I passed)

I've only been using the stalk market for the past two weeks or so, and the lowest has been 50 ish bells? The highest is 148 and then I look at my friend who's sold them for like 200 bells and I just get jealous ):

Man. We should start a group "The people Reese can buy tons of stuff from, but can't afford good turnip prices!"

I am envy with people who has turnips price over 400, I never see mine pass 100....not at all 99.

Ugh. I have never had a good turnip price when I've checked. It's always like 50-70 :'c

Mine have never gone higher than 150 so far but on the plus side they haven't gone lower than 50 either (still a loss ofc but not as bad as some others in this thread!).

I always feel that when I don't buy turnips, the turnip prices for the week grow. Like this past week, I didn't buy any turnips because every time I bought some I get prices like 52 or 38. But this time it turns out that on Thursday my peak was over 320! Good thing I have a second copy to go to.

Back