Giveaway BACK OPEN Hybrids and all windflower colors!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

weavile

Lucky stan
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (248) +
I'm trying to plan out a layout for my island and I have hybrids I don't feel like moving. They're all in this general area by the shops and near the secret beach. I'll add a dodo code and I can add you via the "users played with" feature on Switch if you want flowers.

. EmejZg7VkAApl9M.jpg EmejZhBVgAAgfUM.jpg EmejZhJVkAEKNoa.jpg
  • Flowers include: black/pink lilies, orange/pink/black cosmos, black/purple/pink tulips, purple/pink/black roses, purple/pink mums, all windflower colors, blue/purple/orange pansies, pink/blue/orange/purple hyacinth
  • Areas of free flowers are the large flowers area by the fruit trees, small island area that shows in the airport cutscene, and the fields left of my house
  • Green mums, blue roses, jacob's ladders, and gold roses, regular flowers (apart from windflowers), and any smaller fields of you see as decorations are off limits however.
  • There's some fruit trees you can also dig up but ask first!
  • Do not get all of the rare colors like black roses, purple hyacinth, purple pansies, purple mums, etc; leave some for other guests.
  • Tips in TBT are appreciated but not required.

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still doing this? I'd love to come take some blue and purple flowers off your hands. :)

added! you'll prob have to go around to the other part for more orange and black. and I have toy bugs in my basement!

If you got toy bugs you're willing to give I'll happily pay for them! Gimmie just a moment to clean up my inventory and I'll be right on my way.

i have one of each. tbt is fine!

Thanks so much! I'll be back for my second trip in a bit, I have something else to take care of. I'll make it quick tho!! If anyone pops in queue go ahead and put them ahead of me though!
Post automatically merged:

On my way!!

Last edited:
Heya, you still doing this? Been looking for any and all black and purple flowers for a while!

May I come visit? I'm looking for black and purple flowers, mainly ;w;

EDIT: It might be a while, as I'm preoccupied atm. I'll PM you when I'm ready :3

may i have all the black lilies if you are still giving away? :)
There might be some left. I'll have to look today. It's mostly a lot of pink, purple, and blues in my field.
Okay, black lilies are up by bamboo grove near secret beach.
Do you still have free flowers?
Yes, I still have a large field of flowers still available.

@ekcomyth @Aarrianna I will be online later this afternoon like around 1pm EST

There might be some left. I'll have to look today. It's mostly a lot of pink, purple, and blues in my field.
Okay, black lilies are up by bamboo grove near secret beach.

Yes, I still have a large field of flowers still available.

@ekcomyth @Aarrianna I will be online later this afternoon like around 1pm EST

may i come get some lack lilies then?

may i come get some lack lilies then?
I will open in a few minutes while I do daily tasks.

Black roses, green mums, jacob's ladders, and gold roses are off-limits.
Do not get all of the rare colors like blue roses, purple hyacinth, purple pansies, etc; leave some for other guests.

@ekcomyth dodo code has been added to the top of the thread!

@Aarrianna added you as well

Last edited:
Back