• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying AXE WANTED

Brockist

I'm Jérôme from L'Aigle
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I need an axe dearly! I cannot seem to have the luck to get axes in my Nook shop, the garden shop, or the island. If you are willing, please trade FCs with me and I will travel to your town. I will pay anything!

sure! there's one in my shop today. since you're a new member i can just give it to you for free, since they aren't that much :)

you can also buy anything else from my shops if you want, as long as you stay in the shopping area and don't take anything from the town itself.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! How would you like to go about doing this?

edit: my FC is 4270-1057-6688

Last edited:
oh, i didn't realize you replied so quickly. i edited my post so take another look if you'd like :)
we can trade friend codes (mine's in my sidebar under my avatar. post yours and i can add you) and you can just come over to my town. the axe will by waiting in front of the station and you can go to my main street if you'd like.

I got an error first try, let me try again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah it says I cant connect to your device? Let me know whats going on.

hm, you might be trying to connect to a local town. when talking to porter try selecting "faraway town" instead.

I did, still says I cannot connect to your device. I'm restarting my game, you too? Let me know when you re-open gates.

Yes, all fully updated I believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on version 1.5 of ACNL

Back