Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
In the town of Redmond there is now an actual Digipen day...

I was at the ribbon cutting for the new building and the mayor announced that randomly.

Also got to see Reggie from Nintendo there, and the guy who made the original TF mod, or at least someone who worked on it I guess :p

I find it funny, my roommate didn't like see Reggie there cause he is pretty much his boss :p
but everyone kept saying "Hey is that Reggie!" around him. :D

Anyway, I think I will like it up here, it is like a huge community of nerds at the school, which is to be expected, but still didn't realize how well I would just fit in.

Mochacho said:
Digipen is a school I am going to for a master's degree, look it up. Focuses on making video games and what not.

Fresh new building this year.

The Redmond area is probably my favorite place in the US. Glad you like it up there.

Haha, I'm glad you're pursuing something you enjoy doing sporge! I'm sure Redmond is a very nice place =)

o lordy.

did you see gaben? :3

that's cool, I would love to have been there/seen reggie, if not only to just yell "where did we go so wrong?" at him for what happened to nintendo the past years (though the past few months = yesyes)

Mr. Phoenix said:
Sounds pretty cool. So what exactly does your roommate do that makes Reg his boss?
his summer job is testing games at Nintendo, apparently most people there just stay out of Reggie's way :p

Sporge27 said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Sounds pretty cool. So what exactly does your roommate do that makes Reg his boss?
his summer job is testing games at Nintendo, apparently most people there just stay out of Reggie's way :p
Or plant time bombs in his office.

He is kind of creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back