• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

~Ataraxia~

Island/Town Name
Ataraxia
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Pansies
27/05/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_27_may.jpg

rsz_no2_published_on_27_may.jpg

FIsVsLcWYAEa2mQ.jpg
the-devil-is-a-part-timer-know-your-meme-cosplay-fandom-scared.jpg
rsz_fisvslcwyaea2mq.jpg

I am so sorry frog villagers, but I respectfully request you not to swim in the pond anymore; it's way too misleading...

What the heck I don't even have any frog villagers; is this why Diva won't show up to me?

28/05/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_28_may.jpg

The cute lil' ouwlet is here guys~! ❤️

rsz_no2_published_on_28_may.jpg

rsz_no3_published_on_28_may.jpg

Just some nice sky pictures I like to take at night~
The first image has a new and improve area with the waterfall. Just need a bridge~

29/05/2021

rsz_29_may.jpg

Just another change of clothes, love how they all work together; I think the hair style helps it too!

30/05/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_30_may.jpg

Daisy looking a lil' out of it across the river there, but that's okay. It happens to everyone~

rsz_no2_published_on_30_may.jpg

Whhhaa...noooo
What told you this Admiral, who's your source. I just wanna chat with them at 3:33AM. Either that or Admiral is psychic and knows about the alien babies...0-0

rsz_no3_published_on_30_may.jpg

How does your colony works~?!

31/05/2021

rsz_31_may.jpg

I left home to see a mighty sunset pearing beyond the land.
I still love where I placed my home, and I don't think I'll ever move it. Perfectly close to the airport as well~

02/06/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_2_june.jpg

Harv, it looks exactly like your normal picture studio; just with wedding items.

rsz_no2_published_on_2_june.jpg

First time trying the items, and I kinda wished the flowers would be put in a better base when you lay them out. :/ Or like to be able to make a bunch of roses or other flowers. Bring back the bouqets!!

rsz_no3_published_on_2_june.jpg

A closer look at the wedding, which I think looks better zoomed in.

03/06/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_3_june.jpg

I dunno why this image looks so cursed or scary. Maybe it'stheir expressions or something, but I do not feel okay.

rsz_no2_published_on_3_june.jpg

Making a new style, hopefully it should help me feel better when making the wedding photos.

04/06/2021

rsz_4_june.jpg

As cute as the ceremony is, it's a shame they don't wanna try any other sort of photos. Honeymoon, date night, etc etc
I think trying out other ideas would be a great idea, and not make it to tedious. Of course, I need to see if we can change their clothing, otherwise it would look weird.

05/06/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_5_une.jpg

What do you ponder on a night such like this?

no.2 published on 5 une.jpeg

It least the emotions make them look better XD

08/06/2021

8 june.jpeg

Me and Daisy relaxing by the river.
I guess she sits here because it's closer to where her home is.

09/06/2021

9 june.jpeg

The gang meeting up at Dizzy's house once again.
I love the fruit dispenser!! I also didn't realise that there was a lil thing on the cherry stereo leaf XD The details are amazing

10/06/2021

no.1 published on 10 june.jpeg

Another clothing set, that I really, extremely love~! I guess the socks aren't needed since you can't see them. XD

no.2 published on 10 june.jpeg

Ignore my awakard sleeping, but I did really love how I displayed my items in my bedroom, it's different now. But this was always a really nice layout.

no.3 published on 10 june.jpeg

ahh gawddd I forgot I was stung. I look so uncomfortable!! Almost reminds of those times when you're unwell, and you just can't rest or sleep properly. DX

no.4 published on 10 june.jpeg

I randomally visited this dream address, and I just adore their flag design~! I actually wanna try making a flag design like this. It just looks so stunning, and simple.

This is the place, in case anyone wanted to explore the Island:

Island of Lubieville: DA-6099-8915-9493

And I have to say, this plan is beautiful. How the exterior is laid out is fab, I love the flower garden and crops and area below the musuem; which is also designed brilliantly~ I won't say more, it's better to experience it yourselves :D

11/06/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_11_june.jpg

Me and Bubbles were tired, so we sat, chatted and had a drink to freshen up.

rsz_no2_published_on_11_june.jpg

Another day, another reshoot wedding day~!
The stars actually make it amazing!! This would be a really cute real life idea.

13/06/2021

no.1 published on 13 june.jpeg

Grab it Admiral, don't just stare!!
Honestly though, look how cute this is. He's so intruged.

no.2 published on 13 june.jpeg

Me and Cykun back again...

no.3 published on 13 june.jpeg

Back at it again, bonking ourselves while rolling around in bed.
Also sorry Nan, we've intruded into your home, and strolen your bed. You should have locked the door XD

no.4 published on 13 june.jpeg

My favourite area in the fish exhibition. Espically this lil tank here. It's so lovely~

no.5 published on 13 june.jpeg

Yeah, this place is gonna be empty for a while....
Us just having fun on the chairs and clapping at each other XD

15/06/2021

rsz_15_june.jpg

Admiral just enjoying his treat, and here Agnes is giving the full side eye.
Whyy are youu staring at me.

16/06/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_16_june.jpg

Yaaayyaaayyyyy I cannot remember if this is the FULL payment, so just one of them. Probably the latter; either way time for celebration!!!

bce8a293783231.62642905ab2b0.gif

rsz_no2_published_on_16_june.jpg

Cykun came over, and we were a lil' creeped out from the grasshopper wall art. Don't tell Flick; he would not be pleased.

17/06/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_17_june.jpg

A stormy night, perfect for a pirate~
I kept wearing this set of clothing, for a looooooooong time.

rsz_no2_published_on_17_june.jpg

Another time doing their wedding, but this time with people to make it less lonely!
I can't remember if it was the villagers who dressed like this or it was my doing; but they're all looking amazing.

rsz_no3_published_on_17_june.jpg

rsz_no4_published_on_17_june.jpg

I hope they are very happy together~ Gawd I miss them in New leaf.

rsz_no5_published_on_17_june.jpg

I will not be cleaning any of this up~

rsz_no6_published_on_17_june.jpg

I wish you could add food to the tables XD

rsz_no7_published_on_17_june.jpg

After that I went to see Bubbles, who likes to copy me as I also sit on the floor for long periods of time.

I get chased by wasps, and Julian is just here to sing. Like he doesn't even get scared.

Just Julian singing~

20/06/2021

This might be the wrong date as I forgot to take the date down before deleting. :/

rsz_f9r9oagacaaqhi7.jpg

24/06/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_24_june.jpg

Me and Cykun meet in Redds. How I wish to finish my collection but this fox isn't helping~

We're just playing around with the emotions and such XD

rsz_no2_published_on_24_june.jpg

I stop to sit and meditate on the entrance to the tent when it's not here. It actually looks really pretty when a tent isn't there.

rsz_no3_published_on_24_june.jpg

This lil' king needs to stop sneezin' on me!!
Imagine waking up to a sneeze, and it's only you.

rsz_no4_published_on_24_june.jpg

rsz_no5_published_on_24_june.jpg

25/06/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_25_june.jpg

Thank you Bubbles, you were an amazing villager; and I hope to see you again later on.

rsz_no2_published_on_25_june.jpg

rsz_no3_published_on_25_june.jpg

Trying to take some lovely pictures of the stars and moon~

rsz_no4_published_on_25_june.jpg

More clothing choices~ The poses always get me XD

rsz_no6_published_on_25_june.jpg

rsz_no5_published_on_25_june.jpg

Me, Agnes and Tank sitting together in a line. What a lovely group~

Back