• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Astrella Cycling OFFLINE [Boxes: N/A|New: N/A]

Hey! I'm looking for Marcel and Coco, so I'll be lurking this thread.

Last edited:
Ill be lurking in this thread... Looking for the villagers in my signature besides Fang and Kyle!

I'll be checking up on this thread :) I'm looking for Tia, Punchy or Lolly.

im getting pretty tired of being ignored... new rule effective now that if you log on and don't respond to my pm/vm i will void your desired villager or move on to the next person.

i don't mind waiting for a response, but the past two trades have taken forever... and i sat on these guy's profiles watching them go on and offline several times without speaking to me. I can't imagine anyone has such backed up notifications that they couldn't see i was trying to get into contact. if you think this is unfair of me please let me know.

but in the meantime, new rule is in effect. if you come online after i have sent you a vm/pm and then go offline without responding to me you will not get your villager.

Back