• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

AMA Ask ZeldaCrossing64 Anything!

what about totakeke makes him your favorite animal crossing NPC?
I knew that my obsession infatuation with K.K. was obvious already.
I dunno, I just think he's really chill and cool. He's been in every single AC game, makes up like half of the music in the games, and he has a really nice singing voice. I even have an official plushie of him! Oh, and also I FRICKING LOVE HIS NAME SO MUCH.
also who is your favorite super mario character/enemy(s)?
My favorite character is Luigi and I really like the pokeys! :D

Who is your favorite Legend of Zelda character?
Kass from Breath of the Wild! I like his design + personality and his role in the game. One of my favorite OSTs in the game is Kass' Theme (the song he usually plays), so that could probably explain it, haha. I also like Malon from Ocarina of Time!
As for my favorite Link, it's a tie between Young Link and Toon Link. ^^

What's your favorite Switch game? Or favorite one that isn't New Horizon (if that is your favorite)
I would probably say AC:NH. Sure, it has its flaws, but I think it's still a great game. It's the first game I pick up when I need to de-stress or simply when I'm bored because it's relaxing and there's lots to do.
But if I had to pick another, it'd be The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! It was my first proper introduction to the Zelda series and I've sunk many hours into the game.

I would probably say AC:NH. Sure, it has its flaws, but I think it's still a great game. It's the first game I pick up when I need to de-stress or simply when I'm bored because it's relaxing and there's lots to do.
But if I had to pick another, it'd be The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! It was my first proper introduction to the Zelda series and I've sunk many hours into the game.
Both are very great games! I mostly put that last bit in because we're from a forum dedicated to Animal Crossing so I thought it might make my question look dumb lol. I totally get that. I don't play a lot of games like I used to, so sometimes I love playing a game where there's not a set objective and I can just chill and do whatever.

Botw is also a great game! It was the first one I got for my Switch. I bet you're looking forward to the sequel. It looks like it will be a lot of fun. (Hopefully they dialed back on the shrines though lol)

Hello!
1: Aside from cats what other animals do you like?
2: What is your 3rd favorite color?
3: How did you get into Mii games?
4: What is your favorite book?
5: What is your favorite decade(80s, 90s, 00s etc.)?
6: What is your favorite food?
7: Sorry if this is too personal, I was just wondering how did you come to terms with your gender identity?
8: What is your favorite meme?
9: Sorry again if this is too personal, do you have any phobias/fears?
10: Do you know what your personality type is?(I'm talking about Myers-Briggs 16 personality types btw)

Sorry if you don't like so many questions. Also you are not obligated to answer anything you don't want to

Hi, Mars! It's great to see you again!
1. I really like red pandas! I think they're adorable and I fell in love with them after watching a documentary about them a few years ago. I also have a red panda plushie named Benji!

2. My 3rd favorite color is black! It's technically a shade, but I always liked how bold it looked. A lot of my clothes are black and I think it looks very nice.

3. Sometime in 2022, my brother was watching Poofesure. I thought he was funny, so I decided to check out his channel. I started watching his Tomodachi Life videos, since I was familiar with the game. It inspired me to pick up my TL game after a year of not playing it. The same thing happened with Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort/Wii Party, and the rest is history.

4. The Cats of Tanglewood Forest! I've always liked the fantasy genre, and the book is about my favorite animal too. The illustrations are beautiful, as well!

5. It's a tie between the 90s and 2000s! Both decades had some pretty cool stuff and my favorite media that originated there, such as my favorite TV show (South Park) that originally aired in 1997 and my favorite video game console (Wii) that released in late 2006.

6. There's a lot of food I like, so it's hard to pick. I'd say cookies, especially chocolate chip ones! Anything warm, sweet, chewy, and easy to bake is a win in my book, aha.

7. It's a pretty long story, so I'll keep it brief. For the longest time I thought I was cisgender, or until I reached the 9th grade. I never really felt like a girl, so I came out as a demi-girl in November 2021. I felt comfortable with the title until a few months later (February 2022) when I changed my identity again. I didn't feel like a female or a male (and wasn't comfortable with explicitly masculine and feminine terms), so I realized I was non-binary. And that's an identity I've stuck to this day! One of my friends also helped me pick a new name, which I'm grateful about because I really like it. ^^

8. I don't really have one, but I'm pretty fond of the "WHAT THE **** IS A KILOMETER?!" meme. 😆

9. Yes, too many to count. 😭 Some of my biggest fears include bugs, heights, thunderstorms, and deep water.

10. I actually don't know. I took a personality test a while back, but I forgot what my result was.
Also, no worries! I don't mind answering a lot of questions, so thank you for your input! ^^

What do you think about switch sports resort?
I think it's an okay game, honestly. I was only excited for a week before I stopped playing it. Admittedly, one of my biggest gripes was the lack of Miis. 😭 (I don't really count the Mii heads, either.) Along with some other problems (similar sports, lack of replay value without NSO, etc.), I was quick to drop the game.
One thing I do like about Nintendo Switch Sports is that there was an update where you could play against some of the Miis from the Wii era by pressing a series of buttons on your Joy-Cons. I thought it was a really cool feature. They're really difficult to beat though, I'm still stuck on Elisa and Tommy in tennis. o_O

Back