• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

ask tsundere

What do you think of me?

"If there were two guys on the moon, and one killed the other with a rock, how ****ed up would that be?"

What do you think of me?

"If there were two guys on the moon, and one killed the other with a rock, how ****ed up would that be?"

sometimes you reblog unfunny **** and i want to kill you and murder your family but youre a good guy. sometimes. also sometimes you reblog things i disagree with (ex i remember you reblogging some song called everyones a little bit racist) and i was tempted to unfollow you. sometimes i think you think im a bit weird/annoying since i reblog sj **** all day. but youre a good friend and you make me laugh and i like to be rude as hell to you cuz its funny. youre very nice and listen to me and give advice so i think youre like a big bro ^_^~ but i still fking hate you

also that would not be fked up cuz i would be the one killing you with the rock

wats ur opinion of me? (Have I already asked?)

youre really chill!! we were amazing in mean girls mafia <33 youre really laid back and funny and its really easy to have a conversation with you :)

Back