• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Ask Chibi.Hoshi

I actually got candy apples, or toffee apples, confused with caramel apples, or taffy apples. I didn't know those were two different apple products until now. If you live in the States, Canada, Japan, United Arab Emirates, or South Korea, you might have a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory next to you, and they sell a variety of caramel apples.

Since you love food, what is your favorite cuisine? Do you have a favorite food dish to order from a restaurant?

I actually got candy apples, or toffee apples, confused with caramel apples, or taffy apples. I didn't know those were two different apple products until now. If you live in the States, Canada, Japan, United Arab Emirates, or South Korea, you might have a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory next to you, and they sell a variety of caramel apples.

Since you love food, what is your favorite cuisine? Do you have a favorite food dish to order from a restaurant?
It's all good. XD

I live in New Zealand, the one place I know where I could get a either a toffee apple or caramal apple is at a fair. But I rarely go to fairs these days, once or twice a year. I've never heard of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory sorry.

Not sure actually, I like a wide variety besides seafood and some Japanese food (Yet I love Japan). I'm half New Zealand, half Filipino so I have a mixed palette. Mostly whatever you give me I eat. So depends what is on the restaurant's menu lol.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I'm half Filipino and half Irish. I grew up on a Filipino palette, but that also meant when I was a child mom would bring me to 'Oriental' stores, whether Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, etc., to find Filipino ingredients she wanted, and I ended up enjoying a wide array of Asian cuisine (or Americans versions of those cuisine) here in the States, alongside European cuisines.

How did you pay for all those TBT collectibles? Mostly graphic design work?

Have you ever eaten a quiche?

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I'm half Filipino and half Irish. I grew up on a Filipino palette, but that also meant when I was a child mom would bring me to 'Oriental' stores, whether Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, etc., to find Filipino ingredients she wanted, and I ended up enjoying a wide array of Asian cuisine (or Americans versions of those cuisine) here in the States, alongside European cuisines.

How did you pay for all those TBT collectibles? Mostly graphic design work?

Have you ever eaten a quiche?
I grew up in New Zealand most of the time, but my family go back and forth from New Zealand to the Philippines. I mostly ate my dad's (New Zealander) food, but its with my mum's (Filipino) cooking haha. It's the same for me, but even weirder. I like mixing European and Asian cooking at times. Like eating fresh noodles with Marmite on toast lol.

Well luck, and who you are buying from. It started when I wanted a Chocolate Cake and ending up buying one with in-games, the next thing I knew I got given another chocolate cake for free (the one under my avatar). Sold the one I bought, earned more tbt bells by posting, got good friends that help, find the best deals, won 3 giveaways (seriously luck!), buy tbt bells. I rarely sell digital art because I am mostly busy. I have only done it a few times. I have made about... 1.1k for from it? All together if I sold all my tbt collectibles I would have... a lot of tbt bells lol. I try my best to earn the fresh from the shop collectibles myself, saves a lot.

Yes, tastes like a quiche.

Last edited:
Back