• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

🌻 ash's art [open][RLC]

AshdewCrossing

Bells
Island
Ashdew
Feedback
100% (20) +
Update 25/7: This will be a RLC shop until further notice!

Style 1
- includes 1 AC character and 1 villager
- comes with a flat colour background and simple props
- Experimental! Art style/brushes/shading style may vary
$25 USD

resized.png
moonbox_by_noizora_ddy59hi-pre.jpg
kadori_by_noizora_ddy59kj-pre.jpg

Style 2
- 1 character of your choice
- comes with transparent background
$15 USD

Photo 17-5-20, 2 31 52 pm.png
lupinegrey1_by_noizora_de1z678-pre.png

Style 3
- 1 character of your choice
- 1000x100px icon
- comes with solid colour background
$15 USD
photo_25_7_20__6_02_20_pm_by_noizora_de1z621-pre.png

Painted commissions
This is my normal illustration style. If you're interested, PM me with what you're looking for and we'll figure something out. The price will change depending on the level of polish and detail of your request, but generally busts go for $25-$40 and halfbodys for $40-$70.
connie_by_noizora_ddwg5ks-pre.jpg

ddxddks-772a44ed-d0c4-40bb-927a-d94b829384c0.png

ddxddjv-f0b146a3-0c60-4fd3-be86-4990a16bd9eb.png

By commissioning me, you agree to the following:
- Payment via Paypal
- Full payment is required upfront
- No refunds once I have started
- My art is not for commercial use
- You are free to use/post my art anywhere with credit

Anyways, here is the form!
Style: 1/2/3
Ref: (if style 1, include villager/if style 3, specify bg colour)
Pose:
Other notes:

Once accepted, please PM me your PayPal email.

Slots

Thanks for coming by! If you'd like to see more art please check out my Instagram or deviantART (slightly inactive)​

Last edited:
Hi! Your sample is adorable, I love lolly so much 🥺

I would love one with my rep and zucker. Can offer 80 NMT. Ty for considering!

your art is so cute 🥺 could i commission my rep and raymond for 80 NMT as well? ill post a picture as soon as i can

that example is amazing 😻 could i pay with USD too? c:
376A3796-EB15-49DA-B404-9840F7F73724.jpeg
251349D9-BAEA-4E2B-BAD5-9C42066F335A.jpeg
could she be next to either pecan or marshal?? you pick!!thank you for considering!

Oooo I love these! Idk how many slots you were planning on taking, but if you have openings Id like one!

I'd love a drawing of my Rep and Rosie!

I can offer 100 NMT and any of the following DIYs you are missing: Moon Chair, Moon, Starry Garland, Nova Light

Thank you for the comments! I didn't actually think there would be many people interested to pay by USD, but as a base price I'm thinking $20 USD as it took me around an hour to draw. Let me know if you'd still be interested!

Thank you for the comments! I didn't actually think there would be many people interested to pay by USD, but as a base price I'm thinking $20 USD as it took me around an hour to draw. Let me know if you'd still be interested!
I'd like to place an order for 20$, I'll post references in a bit :)

I'd also like to pay in USD! is it thru paypal?
I'll gather the references in a bit<3
I'd like to be with flurry, if we need to discuss detail could we DM?
my oc.jpg

Attachments

• ORDER FORM.jpg
    ORDER FORM.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
that example is amazing 😻 could i pay with USD too? c:
could she be next to either pecan or marshal?? you pick!!thank you for considering!

i’d love to pay still! reference is above c: i’ll pm you my email so you can invoice me c:

I’d like to commission art of my oc, Ella! I can offer 80 NMTs ;w; I might also have some diys—

Ref here:

omg the SERVE your art is so beautiful oh my god!
depending how long these are open, may be back for a usd commission <3 i'll be lurking anyway just to see your art it's so pretty :love: <3

i'd like to commission art of my AC villager and marshal or diana for 90 nmt!

i'll also attach my preferred outfit here so you don't need to click the link
outfit1.png

omg the SERVE your art is so beautiful oh my god!
depending how long these are open, may be back for a usd commission <3 i'll be lurking anyway just to see your art it's so pretty :love: <3
popping in to say your art is lovely :')

Ah you guys are too kind <3 😭

I've sent PMs to commissions I will be taking on first! And soon I'll redo the thread so it's actually properly formatted and easy to read.

hihi i'd like a spot! -editing Also i can't see style 2 for some reason 0:, the images are just thumbnail icons!
1589691632586.png

but i was looking at your ig and im guessing your 2nd style is similar to your recent posts ^^; !

Style: 2
Ref: if ocs are allowed - ina please! i could change it to my island representative though if you don't do ocs ^^;
Pose: no specific pose in mind but could you have her sticking her tongue out ( :p )/ being playful ?
Other notes: her wings are optional! and please dont draw the weapon in her refs o:
Payment: is 150nmt + Iron Garden Bench + Snack Machine (White) +Log Stool +Party Garland (Pastel) alright? i can up the nmts if needed <3

Last edited:
Back