• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

art commissions - $ cash (moved elsewhere)

Just a question: Do you prefer to draw island reps, or are you willing to draw simple OCs as well?

i'd love one of my rep and apollo in style 2 colored for 90k if you're still taking requests!
i'd like her to have her hair down btw!

I’d love style two colored in I’ll do 300k :) I would love my villager and Judy and I’d like a creative or silly pose :>
D564863F-B8CB-4695-B5D1-B5281E236A7D.jpeg
09223214-8B18-4C46-BA26-91DE583AACDD.jpeg
4F1ECF43-567C-4AB6-B105-8D9DA397D819.jpeg

Hello! Super interested in a colored version of Style 2, would you be willing to do 3 people in one picture? We were going for an alice in wonderland theme, but feel free to change anything about it. I sent you a dm question regarding payment due to my complicated request!
Thanks for considering!

It doesn't have to be all full body, could be something like what you did here, except in color.
1590268238723.png
1.png

2.png

3.png

Hi! I love your comic style! could I request 3 villagers in one colored, style 1 pic for 300k + pink drink machine + red snack machine?
Could I get a picture of Rory, Spike, and Wolfgang? The first two are the trouble makers of my island and Wolfgang is the local cop. So a pic of Rory looking mischievous, Spike looking generally shady, and Wolfgang in the middle looking exasperated or irritated would be so perfect in your style! Please let me know if its too much though

Rory:
1590270771662.png

Spike:
1590270807284.png

Wolfgang:
1590270830262.png

thanks for considering 😊

Last edited:
any way i could get my character with agnes in both styles, both colored for 200k? i love both the styles so much 🥺🥺
ref

hi- little update my good friends 💖 i plan on taking more of these IGB/wishlist commissions later in the week or so BUT right now i am opening a TBT slot only-- it will be a sketchy lineart fullbody w color of a villager and islander rep (OR two villagers, OR two island reps!) For 180 TBT. looking to get TBT asap so i can make an offer on a dreamie since i finally got somebody moved out. Let me know if youd be interested in this temporary slot-- regular commissions will resume soon AND i will be doing IRL cash commissions as well. Thanks!

Hello! Could I get one of my island rep and Beau for 180tbt? :)

2020051823025200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D (2).jpg

Yes of course! Will get started as soon as payment is received!
And yes-- all of you others waiting for a slot are still in line no worries :) i will resume normal commissions soon
Ahh thank you so much <3
Just sent the bells! ^^

wow i would also love 2 snag a rlc slot when u got em free again ur art is cyute 🤧🤧 ..

Good evening folks! As mentioned normal IGB/wishlist comms will resume when i get more freetime but for now i am temporarily doing irl cash (paypal) comms ONLY. check the thread for an update AND a new style choice!!!
Post automatically merged:

wow i would also love 2 snag a rlc slot when u got em free again ur art is cyute 🤧🤧 ..
Im open for those now!
Post automatically merged:

Please let me know when rlc spot open again :>
Open now! ;)

Back