• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished signature for stormynight-tea! let me know if you want any changes ^^

1tAR8Ri.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaa I love it! Thank you, hon! <3 sending TBT now!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it, thank you for the tbt ♥

Last edited:
I apologize for double posting, but could you maybe change my mayor's name to Hotaru, please? ❤

That is weird! :eek:
Okay, wonderful! Thank you! Take your time, doll! ❤

username: ChisanaAoi
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: Trunks
mayor(s) name: Crysalis
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Axel, Dizzy, Eloise, Margie, Opal, Tia, Tucker,, Ellie, Paolo, Big Top
FC (if included): 0705-3034-4429
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Blue rose and Ellie, Paolo, and Big Top
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Teal and other shades of blue, with pale yellows for accents :)
background: Something pastel and watercolorish?
animated, yes/no: No
shape: sideways facing elephant, cartoonish (I can try and find an example picture if need be :) )
font/text effects/style: A cutesy script font
other info:
offer in TBT: 30

username: ChisanaAoi
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: Trunks
mayor(s) name: Crysalis
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Axel, Dizzy, Eloise, Margie, Opal, Tia, Tucker,, Ellie, Paolo, Big Top
FC (if included): 0705-3034-4429
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Blue rose and Ellie, Paolo, and Big Top
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Teal and other shades of blue, with pale yellows for accents :)
background: Something pastel and watercolorish?
animated, yes/no: No
shape: sideways facing elephant, cartoonish (I can try and find an example picture if need be :) )
font/text effects/style: A cutesy script font
other info:
offer in TBT: 30

Thank you for ordering! I will make it today :)

Could you remove merengue and add Boots, make them obtained please and thank you!

username:lovebuggyxox
style you would like:
town(s) name:Skyfall☆
mayor(s) name:Steph
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):No, Ty
villagers (if included): Daisy,Portia,Cherry,Goldie,Walker,Lucky, Shep, Bones, Cookie and Butch
FC (if included):0190-2081-6728
DA (if included):5b00-000f-47cb
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):No, Ty
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background:
animated, yes/no:Yes
shape:
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT:20

If possible, i would like the exact one above that's Chai of blossom just with all my info and without the fruit. Even with the pink paradise quote if that's possible

Last edited:
username:lovebuggyxox
style you would like:
town(s) name:Skyfall☆
mayor(s) name:Steph
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):No, Ty
villagers (if included): Daisy,Portia,Cherry,Goldie,Walker,Lucky, Shep, Bones, Cookie and Butch
FC (if included):0190-2081-6728
DA (if included):5b00-000f-47cb
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):No, Ty
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background:
animated, yes/no:Yes
shape:
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT:20

If possible, i would like the exact one above that's Chai of blossom just with all my info and without the fruit. Even with the pink paradise quote if that's possible

hi there! I'm sorry but I don't think that will be possible, her signature like all the ones I do was custom, she asked for everything that was on it including the quote, and I don't want to make the very same one for two different people :/
However I can make something similar (flower shaped, with cherry blossoms, pink), just not the exact same. would that be okay?

Username: Ryumia
Style you would like: Style One
Town(s) name: Filgaia
Mayor(s) name: Margie
Ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
Villagers (if included): Marshal, Felicity, Tammy, Fang, Zucker, Julian, Croque, Anchovy, Jitters, and Beardo.
FC (if included): 2638-4673-9813
DA (if included):
Native fruit (if included): Peaches
Obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
Any other text: Left side: I would like to add my time zone on here. Like this: "Timezone: Pacific Time Zone | Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) | UTC/GMT -7 Hours". Make sure to remove the quotations. Right side: I would like to place this quote: "Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing." on my signature. I think keeping the quotations should be alright.
Main colors/theme of your sig: The theme that I would like for my signature to be is an opened fairy tale story book that's open in the middle of the page. I would like the text colors to match this qr path since this is the qr path that I use in my town. Apologies if the picture of the qr path is too small to see. It is the only one that I found...
Background: Pages of an opened fairy tale story book? Oh... Could you add like a fairy tale page border on there? Not sure what kind of fairy tale border, but I'll leave that up to you for now. I'm sorry if I wasn't any help. >.>
Animated, yes/no: Yes, but only on the right side. I would like this picture to be animated. The animated part should have like a fairy tale effect I guess. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but as long as it fits the theme of my signature then it should be okay. If it isn't possible to add animated effects to the picture then it is fine if it isn't animated.
Shape: Like an open story book? Not really sure how to word this exactly. Sorry... :T
Font/text effects/style: Once Upon A Time (Henry's Book Font). If this text font style isn't available then something similar to it will be completely fine. The text effect I would want for the text of the signature should be a fairy tale theme.
Other info: Left side: Mayor Name and Town name text should be above the Friend Code, Native Fruit, and Timezone text. Native fruit should be above Friend Code text while the Friend Code text should be above Timezone text. Right side: The animated picture and quote should be on this side with the animated picture being above the quote.
Offer in TBT: 50 (I'll pay you more bell tree bells if you think it is needed.)

If this signature idea is too complicated or complex to create then let me know and I'll just suggest a different idea for a signature. I wasn't sure what signature types would be doable for you to create.

Last edited:
Yup that will work, thank you :]

allright, I'll do that then! I'll make it tomorrow :)

Username: Ryumia
Style you would like: Style One
Town(s) name: Filgaia
Mayor(s) name: Margie
Ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
Villagers (if included): Marshal, Felicity, Tammy, Fang, Zucker, Julian, Croque, Anchovy, Jitters, and Beardo.
FC (if included): 2638-4673-9813
DA (if included):
Native fruit (if included): Peaches
Obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
Any other text: Left side: I would like to add my time zone on here. Like this: "Timezone: Pacific Time Zone | Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) | UTC/GMT -7 Hours". Make sure to remove the quotations. Right side: I would like to place this quote: "Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing." on my signature. I think keeping the quotations should be alright.
Main colors/theme of your sig: The theme that I would like for my signature to be is an opened fairy tale story book that's open in the middle of the page. I would like the text colors to match this qr path since this is the qr path that I use in my town. Apologies if the picture of the qr path is too small to see. It is the only one that I found...
Background: Pages of an opened fairy tale story book? Oh... Could you add like a fairy tale page border on there? Not sure what kind of fairy tale border, but I'll leave that up to you for now. I'm sorry if I wasn't any help. >.>
Animated, yes/no: Yes, but only on the right side. I would like this picture to be animated. The animated part should have like a fairy tale effect I guess. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but as long as it fits the theme of my signature then it should be okay. If it isn't possible to add animated effects to the picture then it is fine if it isn't animated.
Shape: Like an open story book? Not really sure how to word this exactly. Sorry... :T
Font/text effects/style: Once Upon A Time (Henry's Book Font). If this text font style isn't available then something similar to it will be completely fine. The text effect I would want for the text of the signature should be a fairy tale theme.
Other info: Left side: Mayor Name and Town name text should be above the Friend Code, Native Fruit, and Timezone text. Native fruit should be above Friend Code text while the Friend Code text should be above Timezone text. Right side: The animated picture and quote should be on this side with the animated picture being above the quote.
Offer in TBT: 50 (I'll pay you more bell tree bells if you think it is needed.)

If this signature idea is too complicated or complex to create then let me know and I'll just suggest a different idea for a signature. I wasn't sure what signature types would be doable for you to create.

thanks for ordering! ^^ sent you a VM for a few info before I start :)

finished orders ^^
let me know if you want any changes!

for Lovebuggyxo:

nGmDkEP.gif

for Ryumia:
I had to change a couple things - I couldn't fit all of the text on the smaller book so I put it on top, and I couldn't find the Once upon a time font so I used a fairytale one. I hope everything is okay otherwise :)

HdosXCH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back