• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there ~ Just wanted to comment on your art. All of the sig's you've made for various people look amazing. They all look so cleanly cut and professional. You can adapt to so many different styles too - like from cutesy to spooky, it's so good. Your sig's honestly inspire me so much haha. Hats off to you c:

I have 2 questions if you don't mind me asking; where do you find all the sprites for the obtained part of your sig's and where do you find all the shapes? Do you make them yourself? Anyways, keep up the amazing work, it's seriously so good :blush:

Hey there ~ Just wanted to comment on your art. All of the sig's you've made for various people look amazing. They all look so cleanly cut and professional. You can adapt to so many different styles too - like from cutesy to spooky, it's so good. Your sig's honestly inspire me so much haha. Hats off to you c:

I have 2 questions if you don't mind me asking; where do you find all the sprites for the obtained part of your sig's and where do you find all the shapes? Do you make them yourself? Anyways, keep up the amazing work, it's seriously so good :blush:

hi! oh my god, thank you so much for your nice words!! this is honestly so nice of you, and it made me so happy to read ;_; this kind of comment motivates me a lot to make more, thank you! ♥

I'd be happy to answer your questions :)

First, I find the obtained sprites on the same site the villagers sprites came from, and that is this website (right click to translate the page, and the sprites are sorted by categories on the left column. the very last link offers zip files to download the sprites, making it easier to use on your computer for multiple uses.)

As for the shapes, it depends! I'm pretty sure some of the simplest ones came with photoshop (I use CC). Others (for example, this or this) I downloaded from various websites - I've had them a long time so I couldn't link you the exact ones, but most likely they came from deviantart (I would have typed something like "photoshop custom shapes", or "photoshop banner shapes", etc). I know there are some I found on google images searching the same kind of thing.
For shapes more complicated such as this or this or this, these I made myself mixing different simpler shapes :)

I hope this helps! Thank you again for your comment. If you have any other questions I'd be happy to help you :)

PS: your own signature is absolutely adorable!! I especially love how you put the villagers in little cherry blossoms ♥

You’re so welcome <3 I always like to leave comments on peoples work that I really like to make sure their work is appreciated!

Thanks for answering my questions :blush: I've honestly been looking for those sprites everywhere haha. Thanks for directing my in the right way for finding shapes, I need to try to stock pile some shapes haha. Thanks again amd keep up the great work! <3

You’re so welcome <3 I always like to leave comments on peoples work that I really like to make sure their work is appreciated!

Thanks for answering my questions :blush: I've honestly been looking for those sprites everywhere haha. Thanks for directing my in the right way for finding shapes, I need to try to stock pile some shapes haha. Thanks again amd keep up the great work! <3

you're very welcome, I'm glad I could be of help!
and thank you again ♥

Hellos!

I'm super interested in buying a signature and I'll fill out the forms when I get home (phones aren't the best...). I do have a few questions first though, with those backgrounds are you making them or are they provided by people posting? (If your making them no words can describe my amazement) and second of all I really have no idea how much to pay you cause I think something as stunning as this deserves all my tbt's...

Thanks, Nya ^-^

Last edited:
Hellos!

I'm super interested in buying a signature and I'll fill out the forms when I get home (phones aren't the best...). I do have a few questions first though, with those backgrounds are you making them or are they provided by people posting? (If your making them no words can describe my amazement) and second of all I really have no idea how much to pay you cause I think something as stunning as this deserves all my tbt's...

Thanks, Nya ^-^

Hi! Thank you very much for your interest and kind words! <3
I do not make the backgrounds myself (I wish, lol). Sometimes people provide them, other times they give me a theme and I choose! I find them on google images, typing something like "cute pixel backgrounds" (or to find themes, words like kawaii, forest, pink, etc.) I also specify that I want animated images since most of them are originally gifs (I just can't include the animation on my signatures)
As for payment, this is pay what you want so I'm really fine with whatever (as long as it's not a very small amount) but as a reference, people usually offer around 30tbt for one signature. :)

Last edited:
Hi! Thank you very much for your interest and kind words! <3
I do not make the backgrounds myself (I wish, lol). Sometimes people provide them, other times they give me a theme and I choose! I find them on google images, typing something like "cute pixel backgrounds" (or to find themes, words like kawaii, forest, pink, etc.) I also specify that I want animated images since most of them are originally gifs (I just can't include the animation on my signatures)
As for payment, this is pay what you want so I'm really fine with whatever (as long as it's not a very small amount) but as a reference, people usually offer around 30tbt for one signature. :)

Ah cool! Well you're very talented and I'd be happy to pay you 50 tbt, nya ^-^

As I said before I'll fill out the forms when I get home!!!

Thanks!!!

username: Hellfish
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Polis
mayor(s) name: Michael
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Joey, Lily, Drake, Cranston, Phoebe, Blanche, Queenie, Hamlet, Buzz and Felyne
FC (if included):
DA (if included): 6F00-0035-DECF
native fruit (if included): Pears
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text: If you could fit in "Timezone: NZDT" like MayorOfMagix's sig that's be superb!!!
main colors/theme of your sig: Mainly a white/grey colours with a few bits of light blue (like my title colour) if possible. I'm going for a modern theme I guess
background: If you could find any sort of Metropolis or modern city background (Modern buildings or skyscrapers) that aren't at night that would be amazing!!!!
shape: I like the bigger rectangle ones like Mayor Chai of Blossom on your first post
font/text effects/style: I think I'll give you creative freedom with this, but let me know if you're struggling and I'll throw you some ideas maybe ^-^
other info:
offer in TBT: 35 (I'm kinda broke now, otherwise it'd be 50 :( )

Last edited:
username: Hellfish
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Polis
mayor(s) name: Michael
villagers (if included): Joey, Lily, Drake, Cranston, Phoebe, Blanche, Queenie, Hamlet, Buzz and Felyne
FC (if included):
DA (if included): 6F00-0035-DECF
native fruit (if included): Pears
any other text: If you could fit in "Timezone: NZDT" like MayorOfMagix's sig that's be superb!!!
main colors/theme of your sig: Mainly a white/grey colours with a few bits of light blue (like my title colour) if possible. I'm going for a modern theme I guess
background: If you could find any sort of Metropolis or modern city background (Modern buildings or skyscrapers) that aren't at night that would be amazing!!!!
shape: I like the bigger rectangle ones like Mayor Chai of Blossom on your first post
font/text effects/style: I think I'll give you creative freedom with this, but let me know if you're struggling and I'll throw you some ideas maybe ^-^
other info:
offer in TBT: 35 (I'm kinda broke now, otherwise it'd be 50 :( )

I can definitely do all that :) I'll make it tomorrow!
And 35 is perfect, no worries ;)

I can definitely do all that :) I'll make it tomorrow!
And 35 is perfect, no worries ;)

OMG ty sooo much, I really can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm happy knowing that whatever you do I'll be happy with the results, nya ^-^

OMG ty sooo much, I really can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm happy knowing that whatever you do I'll be happy with the results, nya ^-^

here you go ♥
let me know if you want any changes :)

LTOsLnq.png

here you go ♥
let me know if you want any changes :)

LTOsLnq.png

OH MY GOD

I'm speechless O-O

It's sooooo perfect D:

OMG tytyty!!!!! This is the coolest thing I've ever seen!!!

Is it possible to change villagers later down the line too?

Also my typing is terrible since I just woke up to seeing this ^-^

I really can't thank you enough :(

OH MY GOD

I'm speechless O-O

It's sooooo perfect D:

OMG tytyty!!!!! This is the coolest thing I've ever seen!!!

Is it possible to change villagers later down the line too?

Also my typing is terrible since I just woke up to seeing this ^-^

I really can't thank you enough :(

oh wow! It makes me very happy that you like it this much! :D
you mean, changing the villagers eventually? Yep, I can do changes any time you want :)
(ahh, the joys of timezones lol)
it was really my pleasure ♥

username: MelbaBear
style you would like: Style 2
town(s) name: Moaki
mayor(s) name: Marnie
villagers (if included):
FC (if included):
DA (if included): 7F00-003C-369F
native fruit (if included): Pear
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Tropical island-y theme, if that's okay!
background: Something tropical!
shape: Is it possible to have the shape of a hibiscus? Or just a flower shape, maybe? I hope I'm not asking too much!
font/text effects/style: You can choose, if that's okay :)
other info:
offer in TBT: 45 tbt? I don't have it right now, but I'll try to earn it by tomorrow. I don't expect you to start working on it until I've paid, though! But I thought I'd send my request in now. I hope you don't mind.

username: MelbaBear
style you would like: Style 2
town(s) name: Moaki
mayor(s) name: Marnie
villagers (if included):
FC (if included):
DA (if included): 7F00-003C-369F
native fruit (if included): Pear
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Tropical island-y theme, if that's okay!
background: Something tropical!
shape: Is it possible to have the shape of a hibiscus? Or just a flower shape, maybe? I hope I'm not asking too much!
font/text effects/style: You can choose, if that's okay :)
other info:
offer in TBT: 45 tbt? I don't have it right now, but I'll try to earn it by tomorrow. I don't expect you to start working on it until I've paid, though! But I thought I'd send my request in now. I hope you don't mind.

hi, thanks for ordering! you have perfect timing, I was just looking for something to do ;)
I can definitely do a hibiscus, it's not too much at all!
I always do them before receiving payment so it's no trouble, and don't worry if you can't do 45 - most people offer around 30, if you prefer that. And waiting isn't a problem :)

edit: I'll have it finished tomorrow!

Last edited:
username:Flare21
style you would like:Style 1
town(s) name:Alwind
mayor(s) name:Flare
villagers (if included):phoebe,Stitches,Marshal,Chief,Cookie,Kid Cat,Diana,Molly,Mira,Julian
FC (if included):2363-7048-9404
DA (if included):N/A
native fruit (if included):Cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):star sprite, none obtained (restarting)
any other text:no
main colors/theme of your sig:Black/White
background:Star/Moon themed. :)
shape:Star? Maybe one similar to the 8th signature listed?
font/text effects/style:You choose!
other info:Thanks!
offer in TBT:55 TBT?

Last edited:
username:Flare21
style you would like:Style 1
town(s) name:Alwind
mayor(s) name:Flare
villagers (if included):phoebe,Stitches,Marshal,Chief,Cookie,Kid Cat,Diana,Molly,Medli,W.Link
FC (if included):2363-7048-9404
DA (if included):N/A
native fruit (if included):Cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):star sprite, none obtained (restarting)
any other text:no
main colors/theme of your sig:Black/White
background:Star/Moon themed. :)
shape:Star? Maybe one similar to the 8th signature listed?
font/text effects/style:You choose!
other info:Thanks!
offer in TBT:55 TBT?

Thanks for ordering! I can do all that, I'll make it tomorrow. :)
55tbt is a lot, usually people offer around 30, since it's pay what you want it's your call but I don't want to ask more from you than I do from other people ;)

Thanks for ordering! I can do all that, I'll make it tomorrow. :)
55tbt is a lot, usually people offer around 30, since it's pay what you want it's your call but I don't want to ask more from you than I do from other people ;)
Nah, it's okay. :)
Also, changed Medli and W.Link to Mira and Julian. :p
Thanks for doing this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back