• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much! <3

here's a sea of transparent mayors for you!
I did a lot so you can see what you like better like you asked, I also included both sizes each time, if you want me to change colors or anything let me know :)

no outline or glow

p0QQHkM.png
GZvCUoG.png

outline + glow

KLBl392.png
6uH9MQE.png

outline, no glow

PAHRwUl.png
p83puEA.png

glow without outline

7APPsi8.png
51838ui.png

Do you think you could make a version small enough so the picture will go on the side of my signature and not on top? Like the little Marshal gif.

finished sig for Lululand!
let me know if you want any changes. I tried to keep it as simple as possible but I still added some effects because I thought it looked a bit plain without them (the borders especially) but if you don't like it I can remove them :)

dYT64r1.png

I absolutely love it, it's perfect! Thank you so much :D

Also sorry if I picked it up so late, I live in Italy (aka timezone shaenanigans at work) and I was out the whole afternoon :p

I absolutely love it, it's perfect! Thank you so much :D

Also sorry if I picked it up so late, I live in Italy (aka timezone shaenanigans at work) and I was out the whole afternoon :p

I'm glad you like it :D
And I completely understand about timezones, I live in France lol

Was wondering if you could update my sig:

Replace ~ Stitches , Molly , Chelsea

with: Marty , Eugene and muffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back