🌻 ariane's art commissions (closed)

refs (you can ask for a specific expression):
winter ref.jpg

whitney poster.jpg
villager (optional): Whitney!
background color(s) (gradient available): any color you would think would fit a winter theme!
anything else i should know?: Can you please draw the little hat that whitney's wearing? :3
offer: 100 NMT + mom's candle set + common painting
Thanks for considering!

villager (optional): Whitney!
background color(s) (gradient available): any color you would think would fit a winter theme!
anything else i should know?: Can you please draw the little hat that whitney's wearing? :3
offer: 100 NMT + mom's candle set + common painting
Thanks for considering!
hi! thank you for your offer, i'll accept it and add you to a slot now. whitney's little hat is so cute, i'd be happy to add it!
dm me so we can set a time to trade? ^^

Good day to you! I saw the avatar that you made for Babo. I decided to post here and ask for your help to make me an avatar. I can pay by PayPal if that's what you prefer as payment.

Reference:
felicity.png

I want you to create your own rendition of Felicity above using the same touch you did with Babo's avatar. As for the background, I want it transparent to fit the forum colours.

As for the offer, 7€ is what you normally charge for. Is that correct?

Thanks for looking into my request! :)

Hi, could I buy a floating head icon?
Snowifer Reference.jpg
villager (optional): none
background color(s) (gradient available): blue
anything else i should know?: nothing I can think of
offer: 200tbt

Hi, could I buy a floating head icon?
villager (optional): none
background color(s) (gradient available): blue
anything else i should know?: nothing I can think of
offer: 200tbt

hi, yes of course! i’ll add you to the slots, you can send the tbt when you’re ready ^^

IMG_20200611_154755.jpg

IMG_20200611_154753.jpg
villager (optional): Just my character as a icon.
background color(s) (gradient available): I'm not sure but maybe blue or grey or yellow or green? I'll let you decide what looks best!
anything else i should know?: Those are cucumber slices on my face. Let me know if I should adjust my offer, thanks! Or if you want different reference pictures.
offer: 100 TBT + beautiful statue (fake), Nova Light DIY, Star head DIY, cherry blossom wand, cherry blossom pochette.

villager (optional): Just my character as a icon.
background color(s) (gradient available): I'm not sure but maybe blue or grey or yellow or green? I'll let you decide what looks best!
anything else i should know?: Those are cucumber slices on my face. Let me know if I should adjust my offer, thanks! Or if you want different reference pictures.
offer: 100 TBT + beautiful statue (fake), Nova Light DIY, Star head DIY, cherry blossom wand, cherry blossom pochette.

hi! your offer is great, i’ll accept it and add you to a slot, thank you ^^
i won’t have access to my switch for the rest of the day, but could we set a time to trade tomorrow?

would you do a floating head of my possum oc?
ik alot of people wont draw anthro animals (its difficult I get it)

Ebzz-VPUEAIIhYU.jpg
villager (optional): n/a
background color(s) (gradient available): can you either do a pastel pink or green
anything else i should know?: eye color is green and would like for the expression to be cheerful and bubbly
offer: 30 gold nugs?

would you do a floating head of my possum oc?
ik alot of people wont draw anthro animals (its difficult I get it)

hi! could you show me a reference so i can decide?

villager (optional): n/a
background color(s) (gradient available): can you either do a pastel pink or green
anything else i should know?: eye color is green and would like for the expression to be cheerful and bubbly
offer: 30 gold nugs?
hi! thank you for your interest, unfortunately your offer is too low for me, i'm sorry :/

hi! could you show me a reference so i can decide?

hi! thank you for your interest, unfortunately your offer is too low for me, i'm sorry :/
heres a headshot of them!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701-153519_ibisPaint X.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-153519_ibisPaint X.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 5
Back