• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Are you famous on TBT?

Nedrian said:
ipodawesum said:
[quote="Toon]I pwned you in brawl. :D
ive enevr played brawl with anyone on this site >_<
people always say this kind of stuff after -I- post something on this thread...

yeah, i've seen you before. first time was pretty memorable as... people were saying bad things about you or something. \

notice: if you respond to this, don't do it in this thread. this is a game you mess up by quoting and posting off topic.[/quote]@game: yes ive seen you master crash
@nedrian: what were they saying..was it when there sayin somethin about me bein on ace spammin and it ended up bein a diff guy..i dunno

dsmaster64 said:
nintenmad said:
Ive seen you, you kept pm'ing me about how immature everyone here was XDXD
Wut?!? I've never pmed you.
think he meant me for sending him:

"i joined TBT pretty recently, and since i've been here the forums have really began to take a turn for the worst... it's like the only thing that goes on are little immature kids that forget this is a video game fighting over can type with the least amount of typos.
also with the new agreements people signing for time traveling (i have nothing against it, but it's not how i want to play), i began looking in the gentleman's agreement and found you. just looking for some good friends that aren't constantly bickering on here. =*("

but on topic, seen you very little so far, but hope to see more. <3

Back