• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Are you famous on TBT?

giphy.gif

Going by your post count and registration date, I should know you, but sadly I am oblivious, as we probably spend most of our time on different forums.

I see you throughout the forum and I think you effectively make Pippy famous. Its almost like you are Pippy.

I see you throughout the forum and I think you effectively make Pippy famous. Its almost like you are Pippy.
That is awesome. Pippy was one of my starters and remains a permanent resident in my main town. Even more, I think she is one of the villagers given the least attention by other players, so the more publicity the better.

And though I have only seen you once before, already remember you as having one of the more interesting avatars and signatures I have seen (especially like the signature on the left with its twisted Alice in Wonderland vibe). Or maybe I do not remember seeing you more before due to a recent avatar/signature change.

Last edited:
I accidentally lost my Pippy who was an original in my main town. I took a week break and I guess she was already itching to move so she was gone when I turned my game on. At least I kept all of her letters.

I always see yer cycling thread and actually I would check it every so often when I was looking for villagers a while back. I remember you more than I remember most of the cyclers just because of Pippy. Ive always wanted to adopt from you XD (I think you do have Walt now? If I get a spot open I might try to take him lolz)

I actually decided to draw a new signature because I was getting mistaken for a boy since I often times use my husband's 3DS and I guess my setup made me appear kinda boyish? I'm not sure haha I was just too lazy to draw anything and even my new ones I was too lazy to actually put effort into it.

Back