• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Are the makers of Pokemon running out of names?

SilentHopes

Swag Master
Bells
PSGEN5.png

This pokemon, which will be revealed in the next pokemon movie. What do you suppose it's name is? Well, according to Jun'ichi Masuda, it's name is "Z". I think they have ran out of names at the pokemon corporation....

This was posted Yesterday..

But on the topic, I don't think pokemon are running out of names, I think the pokemon "Z" was named "Z" for a reason.

Josh. said:
This was posted Yesterday..

But on the topic, I don't think pokemon are running out of names, I think the pokemon "Z" was named "Z" for a reason.
Oops... Sorry for the double topic then...

But still it would be kinda weird having a pokemon named Z.

Give nickname to the caught Z?

A B C D E F G H I J

K L M N O P Q R S

T U V W X Y Z ! ?

Rorato said:
Rockman. said:
It's code-name is "Z" you dumb ass.
<big><big><big><big><big><big>THAT IS NOT A NICE WORD!!!!!</big></big></big></big></big></big>
I'm sure it isn't.

But seriously though, the code-name for this Pokemon is "Z"
The Pokemon itself is not "Z"

Rockman. said:
Rorato said:
Rockman. said:
It's code-name is "Z" you dumb ass.
<big><big><big><big><big><big>THAT IS NOT A NICE WORD!!!!!</big></big></big></big></big></big>
I'm sure it isn't.

But seriously though, the code-name for this Pokemon is "Z"
The Pokemon itself is not "Z"
oh.... my mistake.

If you want to blame me, blame serebii because that's where I got the info for it...

lmao, it's just the code name for it. Like the Nintendo Dolphin (AKA Gamecube) or Nintendo Revolution (Wii). I'm sure they'll give it a name.

Where the hell are you people getting the name "Z" from?! It's not even a codename. >_> I assume people are mistaking Serebi's (bad) translation of the Japanese title of the movie in which the Pok

Back