The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
favorite_jelly_by_peekab00m-d2zrle6.jpg

under_the_water_by_peekab00m-d2zrlem.jpg

my_squishy_by_peekab00m-d2zrksc.jpg

yellow_jelly_by_peekab00m-d2zrlc8.jpg

flowing_seaweed_by_peekab00m-d2zrld6.jpg

</div>

For more: http://peekab00m.deviantart.com/

Oh, wow. Those are amazing!

Which reminds me, I've got some pictures of moon jellies...I can post the link to them on my Photobucket.

Mochacho said:

Which reminds me, I've got some pictures of moon jellies...I can post the ]Thanks!

LEMMIE SEE EM!!! :D

You should really make a deviant art.

Peekab00m said:
Mochacho said:

Which reminds me, I've got some pictures of moon jellies...I can post the ]Thanks!

Okay, I'll work on getting a deviant art now. I don't have my USB cables for my camera with me right now, but I'll have them posted by tomorrow evening.

Mochacho said:
Peekab00m said:
Mochacho said:

Okay, I'll work on getting a deviant art now. I don't have my USB cables for my camera with me right now, but I'll have them posted by tomorrow evening.
Okay.

Mochacho said:
Peekab00m said:
Mochacho said:

if it's a digital camera, and your computer has the right memory card/stick thing, you might not even need to use that.

can just use it like any other SD card, or whatever, just look in the DCIM or whatever folder is there.

;D

Back