• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Anyone who would like some Cherry Blossom stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luella

Lulu from Koriko
Bells
Switch
4868-7523-2980
Feedback
100% (110) +
Update: enough for x2 peeps left!

My inventory was kinda getting cramped with the 500 petals I caught!

So I'd like to visit your island and drop you off:

x1 CB Pochette
x1 CB Wand
x1 CB Umbrella

Will just drop off the x3. If you have one of these items already please pass on the good vibes and give it to someone who may want it in the future. :)

First 10 posters first come first serve. Please wait for me to DM you to ask for your code.

Last edited:
I only ever got 1 DIY the whole event, my girlfriend would love these :love:

You’re so sweet 🥺💕 I’d love to participate as well please

thank you so much

if by any chance you're looking to get rid of petals too i'd gladly take them since i missed the whole event due to work :(

Do you have any other recipes like the cherry blossom lantern?

It's ok :/
Post automatically merged:

Do you have the recipe though?

hello! if you're still accepting i'd love to get an umbrella! <3
Giving away all x3 actually. And if you don't need the other two please pass them on to someone else!

Although I won't be able to give for a lil while. My internet is acting up. Gonna go fix it.

Hi! If you're still accepting people, I'd love to have any CB items. I got the game after the event ended! :^)

Giving away all x3 actually. And if you don't need the other two please pass them on to someone else!

Although I won't be able to give for a lil while. My internet is acting up. Gonna go fix it.
aaa that would be great! and no worries! i'll be online for most of the day haha

Hi! If you're still accepting people, I'd love to have any CB items. I got the game after the event ended! :^)
aaa that would be great! and no worries! i'll be online for most of the day haha

And you guys are my last 2! I'll be another little while because my internet is booting up again but I'll DM you both when. I'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back