• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Selling Anyone Need Landscaping?

AnnaCerise

Kitty Pow Pow
Bells
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
ど
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (313) +
:blush: I have a golden axe and I'm kind of bored, couldn't decide on what to watch on Netflix so I've decided to offer my golden axe services to you guys!

Asking a minimum of 100K to come on over - and please let me know which trees to cut down! I don't wanna accidentally cut down any trees you're fond of.

I can also dig up the stumps, collect fruit, arrange flowers, water flowers, dig up your gyroids + fossils for you, idk whatever you want.

:rolleyes: Please make up your own price with the minimum stated! Obviously if I'm doing more than just cutting, more would be nice.

Last edited:
I've should've asked for your help while you were in my town today lolz

A little later do you think you could come over and give me advice on what to do with two parts of my town? I'm at a bit of a loss of what pwps to place there :S I don't know if you would be interested in doing something like that?

A little later do you think you could come over and give me advice on what to do with two parts of my town? I'm at a bit of a loss of what pwps to place there :S I don't know if you would be interested in doing something like that?

Yeah that sounds fun! :)

okay well no one is responding to my thread so xD do you want to come over now ? how does 400k sound? :0c

okay well no one is responding to my thread so xD do you want to come over now ? how does 400k sound? :0c

Sounds perfectly fine - did you need me to do anything else while I'm there? :) For some reason, doing errands on animal crossing is really calming for me LOL.

oh could u dig up anything in the ground for me please? and I understand that I love playing acnl when I'm stressed :)

oh could u dig up anything in the ground for me please? and I understand that I love playing acnl when I'm stressed :)

I can come over in like 5 mins! Just waiting on someone to open their gates so I can drop off.

Also, I'm assuming you have a trading thread up. If you ever need to end wifi while I'm working to add a FC to let someone over to trade, just lemme know :)

Well I am not sure about my trees yet but I have tons of flowers everywhere and I need help organizing them! Grouping them into like types, just making them look pretty. Its quite overwhelming for me. Mainly need to put some around the houses and buildings. Im not sure If I want to redo paths or go natural. My town is an absolute mess right now so Ill take suggestions lol.

I can pay 200-300k if that sounds okay. But if its a lot of work I can do more lol.

hello! do you think you can help me cut trees, pick fruit, dig up fossils, and lay flower path outlines for me? i will pay 1m!!

Hey guys!! I'm helping someone catalog right now - so I will make sure to VM you both. I'll definitely take on both jobs :) :) :)

Back